Chapter 53

Waking up with maids opening the curtains wasn't the best but I knew better than to argue with them. As soon as I got up they braided my hair to the side and helped me inside a green/blue dress, which had a stylish golden leathery corset. (below a pic of what I think the dress could look like but it's up to everyone's liking, no hate thanx ❤) 

 (below a pic of what I think the dress could look like but it's up to everyone's liking, no hate thanx ❤) 

As soon as they were done, I put on some of make up that I had brought with me from earth. I was finally ready to go downstairs for breakfast. 

I was kind of excited to see what I would be wearing later on, but for now, I was hungry and I really wanted to see how everyone was doing, especially Aly. 

As soon as I left my room, I realised no-one was in the hallways, and everything was really quiet, so I made my way downstairs and walked along the long corridors that would lead to the great hall. As soon as the guards saw me they bowed their heads and opened the doors. 

Everyone was there, already eating and enjoying their food. The quietness that I had enjoyed upstairs had vanished. Since everyone was there they were making a lot of noise but I wasn't complaining, having all of them here was the best thing.

 As soon as they saw me they stopped and Odin stood up.

"My dear Mahalia, please join us, for your coronation breakfast." he said and I couldn't help but smile at him, curtsying. As I looked at all my friends I realised that the girls were all wearing typical asgardian dresses like mine. I sat next to Nat who had a very pretty Aly next to her. 

"Hello there princess." Nat said making me smile, 

"Hi Nat, how did you guys sleep?" I asked her, as Wanda came and sat next to me, giving me a hug which I returned and taking Aly in my arms, giving her a piece of bread. 

"Honestly, it was probably the best sleep I ever had." Nat said surprising me,

"Same, it was so peaceful, and great, we slept with our window open how crazy is that?" Wanda said all excited.

"Yeah, who knew I needed to leave earth to sleep well?" Nat said sarcastically, 

"Well I am very happy that you guys are enjoying this place." I told them, smiling and biting into a creamy cheese toast,

"Did the missy behave?" I asked them as I tickle Aly's belly, her laughter making us laugh.

"She behaved like a real princess too." Wanda smiled down at her, and I nodded, proud of Aly. 

"Did you notice that the guys are also dressed in like Asgardian armor thingy?" Nat asked and I instantly looked over and indeed all the guys were looking great in Asgardian armors, one person in particular was looking... hot-

"Mia?" I heard a voice and turned to look at Wanda,

"I think you have drool right here." Nat said wiping fake drool of the right corner of my lips. I rolled my eyes at them and went on to eat my toast. Keeping an eye on Aly who was now eating her apple sauce like a big girl.

"So are you ready for today?" Clint came over, giving me a side hug.

"Yes. I am nervous tho, but with all of you here I am sure that everything will be fine." I said and I smiled at him. 

For a split second I felt a dark presence and my eyes immediately met Loki's. He was looking straight at me but he looked so lost, so torn. 

'Loki, what are you doing?' I mind linked him and he barely looked in my eyes anymore.

'Loki, I can feel something is wrong, whatever it is, you can tell me I can help you.' I told him again, and then it was as if he was shutting me off and I was brought back in the middle of all the chatters. 

"Mia, want to come and work out a bit with us before the big night?" asked Frandral and I thought about it for a moment,

"Yes sure, I think it would be good. It would take my mind off of all the stress I am feeling. And I think it will also be good for the Avengers to see how we train here." I said looking at Nat and wiggling my eyebrows, knowing that Nat was always ready for a good training session.

"Great! We will let Thor know and tell the others where to find us if they want to join." Volstagg said, leaving us ladies alone again.

We quickly finished eating and went to our rooms to change for the training session.

I had a small voice inside of me saying that I had to be prepared because something will soon happen.

Now is that something going to be good or bad? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guy, I wanted to apologize, it has been way too long since I last updated.

I felt stuck and life happened, so sorry about that.

I am still a bit stuck, I know where I want my story to go and I feel like I am putting way too many info that isn't really necessary.

Anyway thank you for ready and putting up with me.

Love you always, and stay safe.

xx Ceph ❤