Chapter 55

My conversation with Strange must have taken much more time than I thought because once I had arrived at the training room that was located outside, everyone already looked exhausted.

I could see Sif with Aly a bit farther away, looking at the horses that were nearby.

"All good M?" I heard Bucky ask as he came next to me, he had a full on Asgardian armor on, it suited him well with his metal arm.

"I asked him if he would be able to get me one of those." Frandral said coming next to me and pointing at Bucky's arm. I just laughed while Bucky was rolling his eyes playfully.

The sun was almost setting and I knew I would have to get ready for the coronation. I looked at everyone beside me and I couldn't have Strange's words out of my mind. At that same moment I saw Loki, sneak past me and I decided to follow him.

"Going somewhere cousin?" I asked him and he stopped in his tracks and turned slowly, looking at me with the same smirk but the weirdness clouding his eyes.

"My chambers Mia, or am I not allowed to anymore?" he said, trying to sound cocky.

"Oh yes yes, you are allowed, but your chambers are the other way." I tell him, he looked dumbfounded but put on his smile and passed by me, as I had also my best smile on. As he was doing so I grabbed his hand, and took him by surprise, and without any warning I plunged in his head, and in his whole brain, seeing things he saw, and did, and that's when the darkness that I had felt multiple times appeared. I had blocked my thoughts, no-one could go in my brain. I let go of him, shocked by what I had seen, and I could tell he was confused and a bit shocked, and I had to say that I was too. I was still getting new powers and I didn't know the full extent of them yet.

"All good Mia?" he asked as he looked at me intently, what, did he not feel that?

"I- I felt faint all of a sudden." I tell him faking a smile, a putting a hand to my head as to really play the part I was trying to sell.

"Do not stress, the ceremony is going to go well." he said trying to be reassuring. It was so weird how he could just shift his mood instantly, he went from psycho weird to actually nice and caring.

"Yeah, I think I am feeling a lot of pressure on myself today, I just have to breathe." I smiled faintly again,

"Are you okay on your own, or should I escort you to your room?" he asked and I looked back at him, all trace of evil gone, he was being his true self.

"No it's fine, Loki, thank you tho, for being such a gentleman." I said smiling again and this time it was genuine. I was kind of feeling pity for him, how could he have gotten into so much mess and trouble? I would have to find that out.

"Well my mother did raise a gentleman." he said wiggling his eyebrow, making me laugh. He let go of me when he checked I could stand on my own and went on his way.

I was now sure of a lot of things.

1. Loki wasn't the evil God of Mischief we knew, 2. Someone had mind tricked him, and was using him for a dangerous game, 3. I saw a weird looking guy and just his face in Loki's mind was enough to scare the living hell out of me. And that's when I realised, that Loki would be the reason of our downfall, that all that Strange had talked to me about was real.

That this grape-head guy, was coming and he isn't only coming to introduce himself.

From afar I felt Nat look at me, and as I turned around to face her, I started to walk towards her.

"Everything okay M?", I looked at her and I knew that if I lied she would see right through me, but if I wanted to protect everyone, I couldn't go around and tell everybody what Strange had told me. And if it was true that I was the only savior in all of this then there was no point in worrying her with any of it. So I had to be truthful without talking about the whole Strange thing,.

"Honestly, no, I am so terrified about this whole coronation." I tell her, letting out a tired chuckle, and she sadly smiled at me, putting her arm around me and starting to walk in the direction of our rooms.

"Aw, don't worry Mia, we will all be there, and you will be just amazing." she said, and even thought it should help and make me feel less nervous, it did nothing. I had too much inside of me, too many questions.

Not too long ago I was just a small and fragile little thing, that had lost her mother and today they are crowning me Princess of a realm that I only thought to be fictitious and having super powers and being told that I was the saviour of our whole universe.

On top of all that I had also young woman normal problems, right? Like the fact that Peter and I broke up, that I was almost 22 and I wanted to live a bit of a normal life, because let me tell you, up until now, nothing has ever been normal to me.

Between the abuse, the loss of my mom, the discovering who she was, then, who I am, discovering that I have powers, having the best family ever. All this isn't normal at all, even if some parts were pretty great and I was still adjusting to it all, I would need a psychiatrist but even the poor person wouldn't be able to help my, beyond this universe, problems.

"So Bucky will escort you?" she asked, trying her hardest not to wiggle her eyebrows, which I was thankful for. I sighed with a small smile.

"Yep, but only because he also didn't have anyone to go with." I tell her smoothly, while entering my room, she just hummed, a small smirk on her face, I just rolled my eyes laughing.

"And so what are you going to wear tonight?" she asked, changing the conversation, which I was really glad she did.

"Well for the coronation, I will wear a traditional Asgardian coronation clothes and then for the 'party' after I will wear something a little more Midgardian." I tell her smiling and she nodded.

I already new what she and the rest of the girls were going to wear. Frigga made sure that every woman and Aly would have a traditional gowns, each one made specially for them. I was trying to concentrate and relax, because soon the maids came in my room and they started to get me ready, I tried to only focus on the task ahead, and soon enough I found myself dreaming about those magnificent blue eyes.