Chapter 52

Arriving in Asgard was again breathtaking, before leaving I had managed to created a force field around Aly, because I really didn't want her to feel the pressure and cold of the whole 'ride'.

 As soon as we all arrived and stood in front of Heimdal he closed the bifrost.

"Thor, Loki, Mahalia, great to see you again!" Heimdal said smiling at us,

"And I see you brought friends." he said nodding at them, it was the very first time all the avengers were reunited and none were making noise, it was really funny.

I was happy that Clint and his wife and kids were there, as well as Tony and Pepper. I would guess that neither family had time to go on holidays lately or get some time off to rest, so I was happy that they would get a bit of peace while being here. 

"It's great to be back." I smiled at him, and then we started our journey walking and crossing the rainbow bridge and arriving in the city, I thought about teleporting us directly to the palace but seeing all of their enthusiastic faces, we decided then to walk even though it was going to take some time.

"It's-"Nat started,

"Breathtaking, it's so beautiful." Bruce finished her sentence, and I just wiggled my eyebrows at Wanda, who also had her mouth wide open,

"Is this real?" I heard Bucky's voice beside me and I turned to see him also looking around and taking the whole thing in, it made me smile seeing him so relaxed and carefree for once.

"Yes as real as can be." I replied, smiling at my friends, they all looked like they were enjoying the trip so far and I couldn't be happier. As soon as we arrived near the palace, I could make out a figure from afar and I knew Odin was here to greet us. 

"Father!" Thor said, hugging his father after bowing, and Loki did the same, I took a step before him and curtsied a bit before hugging him,

"My my, so this must be Aly, I already know that she will be a princess too. But she still has time before her coronation. Now come on all, let's get to the great hall and get the introductions going." Odin said, taking a very bubbly Aly in his arms and leading the way, I turned and looked at the whole bunch, and not one of them had their mouth closed, even Tony had been silent for a full 45 minutes, it was a great achievement.

We were all following Odin to go to the great hall, and I realised that once inside we were the only ones, not even the Warriors Three or Sif were there. 

"Please all, take a sit." Odin said, we had all left out belongings at the entry were some staff was waiting, we all sat and that is when Frigga arrived. 

"Mahalia my dear how are you?" she asked as soon as she saw me, I stood up and hugged her,

"You would think that a mother would acknowledge her sons first." Loki said, a smug smile on his lips,

"Ah my sons." she said before hugging both of them,

"And who might that be?" she asked taking Aly from Odin's arms, 

"That's Aly, my little sister." I tell her as she comes and sit next to me,

"Ah, another princess I see. It has been too long since I had a child in my arms." she tells me, nostalgia in her voice, I looked at her and gave her a sympathetic smile, she kept Aly in her arms so I spoke up.

"Odin, those are all of our friends, they actually are more like a family. We wanted to thank you for your generosity in letting all of them come." I tell him, bowing my head slightly,

"We are pleased to have all of you here with us, and for always helping our sons when they are on Midgard." he said nodding his head,

"Shall we feast? I am famished!" Thor said, making me laugh, it seems like everyone was mute and no-one was really talking, so when the food arrived it made everyone a bit more chattier.