Chapter 19

I rushed outside of the compound, I ran and ran then I remembered I could fly and made my way up in the air, as I looked down I saw the compound, and the trees everywhere, the view was quiet breath taking. I saw some people going out of the compound and calling my name.

My thoughts were interrupted when I remembered why I was here, I got to the nearest tree and found a really large branch and sat on it. I looked in the distance and watched the moonlight light up our surroundings, it was the only source of light at this hour of the night.

I was so hurt by what Tony had said, I couldn't believe what he had said but maybe it was true in the end. I never had anyone hit on me, ever, I never was into flirting, I always stayed myself and if that was the problem then I would have to change that. Tear started to go down my cheeks as I had Tony's words in my mind, of all people I never thought he'd treat me like that. I kept looking at the stars wishing my mom was here.

Nat's POV

"Well Stark, and here I was thinking you couldn't be more obnoxious and stupid, you outdid yourself." I tell him rage all over my face,

"I didn't-" he started looking as blank as a piece of paper,

"You didn't what Stark? You didn't think? Well that is not new!" said Wanda as irritated as I was.

"The fact that you went off on her like that, and that at the same time you included all of us saying we were all flirting with her, what is your problem? She never had been anything but nice to all of us, and if you don't like it if we flirt with her, tough, but that is not her fault, if anything come at me or anyone else, that remotely flirted with her in a romantic or friendly way." said Steve narrowing his eyes at Tony, it was a whole new side of Steve, while Tony looked like a 5 year old who was caught breaking his mothers vase.

"You mortals, always full of yourselves, but I am mostly talking about you Stark!" said Thor, exiting the room and being followed by some of the group,

"Jealousy, doesn't suit you, and as long as I am aware, she doesn't belong to anyone, she's young, she's been hurt and she has been through hell before we found her, do you think she needed this?" Peter asked, disgust in his eyes, deceived by his mentor's action.

"And by the way, putting your feelings before the feelings of the person you like is called being selfish." said Vision leaving the room. There was only me, Wanda and Tony left, thankfully Aly hadn't waken up to all this talking. 

"I- I didn't mean to, I don't know what happened to me, I don't know why I blurred all this out, I- we need to find her, I need to find her." he said suddenly, his voice full of regret, it made me roll my eyes tho.

"She is not a prize, nor a possession, you cannot talk to her and treat her like that and expect she will come and be like she used to with you." Wanda said in a duh tone,

"Look I don't know what are your intensions or feelings towards her, and I don't even think you know yourself, but as a little warning, you ever do that again, and I won't be the one stopping her from hurting you. Get it?" I told him inches from his face, my eyes piercing his, he just nodded, damn the man looked like crap.

"I need to call her." he said suddenly and then I held her phone up in the air,

"She left it here, she will come back, I know her, but don't expect, as I said earlier, that you will be forgiven easily, even if she does forgive you I will make sure she is more careful around you Stark." Wanda said, looking at him up and down and looking back at me gesturing for us to go take Aly and leave the man right there. 

Now one thing was on my mind, where was she? 

Mia's POV