Chapter 16

I woke up to someone knocking on my door, I felt like something or someone was missing but I brushed it off, and looked at time on my phone and it was just 8 a.m, I tried to get up but the sharp pain I felt reminded me that I couldn't so I just yelled,

"Come in." but no one opened the door, then I heard someone from the other side, 

"Tell the AI to open the door for you." I raised an eyebrow and was confused,

"Euhm, AI open the door for me please." I said hesitantly into the air.

"Certainly, Miss Jones, and please call me F.R.I.D.A.Y.," with that my door opened to reveal Nat and uncle Nick.

"How did you get in there? Did Stark get you into sneaking ou?" asked uncle Nick, visibly, furyus.

"He didn't do anything, and anyway I wasn't half as comfortable in their bed as I am in mine, sorry if I scared you but I am better and besides I would love to stay here until I get better." I told him slowly trying to make the best puppy eyes ever, which just earned me an eye roll from him and he sighed exasperated,

"Okay, you can stay there, but I don't want you to get involved in any trouble that Stark can cause, Lord knows the man is the personification of immature." he said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Do you feel okay tho?" he asked now a bit less angry as he approached the bed.

"Yeah, it still hurts a lot when I move tho." I tell him trying to smile but it came out as a weird grimace.

"Rest the more you can, I will have someone in here to see your stitches and maybe give you something to relieve the pain." he said putting his hand on mine,

"I need to go now, but if you need anything let me know, you also have agent Romanoff here that I am sure will be happy to stay with you." he said which she smiled at him, I smiled at him and with that he left. Nat came towards me as I was trying to straighten myself in the bed and Nat rushed to me putting another pillow behind my back, I sigh, the pain it procured me took out all the energy I had whenever I tried to do something.

"So, what happened with Stark?" she asked her eyebrows wiggling uncontrollably which caused me to laugh,

"Nothing much really, he was really nice, he said that he had made a suit for me and he brought me to his room to see it, it's really pretty I can't wait for you to see it. Then when he was about to bring me back to the hospital room I asked him to stop by here so I could change, those robes are really scratchy, and so after that he carried me to the bed and I told him about my scars because he saw them on my wrists the other time and after that I think I fell asleep because I can't remember anything." I tell her genuinely, I felt like she would've made a comment about me going to his room only to see my suit and nothing else, but she could feel the innocence in my voice so she held back her joke.

"Well.. that was really nice of him." she just tells me, leaving all joked aside,

"How did you feel talking to him about your past?" she asked making herself comfortable on my bed.

"Well, it wasn't weird at all, I felt like the words were coming out of my mouth just like that, it was weird but it was nice." I tell her shrugging my shoulders.

"Anyway.. since you're probably going to be here for a while, why don't we watch a bit of Netflix?" she asked all excited,

"Don't you have like a mission to go to?" I asked her,

"No I actually am free as a bird, so Netflix?" she asked again to which I sighed a bit, I didn't watch much tv before, and I never had Netflix.

"I actually, never watched Netflix, I don't have it." I tell her a bit embarrassed, her eyes grew wide, she put her hands on mine and said