Chapter Nine

I woke up to Aly babbling and talking to herself in her crib, I took my phone and looked at the time, 10:15 a.m. well that's a first, I never slept that long or if I did it was a long time ago.

I got up and put my hair in a messy bun and went towards Aly's crib and took her out of it,

"Hi mama, did you sleep okay?" I asked her, I love to talk to her and hear how she babbles and makes weird noises as a response,

"Okay, let's give you a bath big girl." I turned the water on and started to strip her from her clothes. Once the water temperature was good enough I gave her a bath, she loves water so it's her favorite time of the day. She splashes a bit of water and laughs.

10 min later I put her clothes on, some Nike pink pants a matching sweater and tiny Nike shoes, I put her down on her baby walker, which is light pink with Minnie Mouse faces all over it, as I am ready to take a shower, I glance back at her real quick to make sure she's okay and the whole shower I keep looking through the glass door. As soon as I am finished I dry myself, comb my curly hair and get into some grey Nike yoga pants and a long sleeved sweatshirt that goes down to my bum, and some Air max, to match my little sister.

I look at my phone and see that Nat wrote me asking if we were coming to eat breakfast, I replied to her quickly that we were coming and she just sent a happy emoji.

"Okay love, let's go and let's bring your toy giraffe and everything you need for a good breakfast milk." she just made a bubble with her mouth as a reply to which I laughed, I prepared a mini bag with what I need for her and what Tam will need at day care, I opened the door of our room and made our way to the kitchen.

"Hi everyone." I greeted as I entered the room and right away Wanda and Nat came and gave us a hug and Wanda stole Aly from me just to go back next to Vision and play with her.

"How was your first night here Miss?" Steve asked as I make my way next to the counter, I turned to face him and smiled,

"It was really good thank you, and please call me Mia." I smiled again preparing Aly's bottle, he just smiled widely and as he was about to talk again Clint arrived, out of a... vent?

"Hey there." he said pulling me in a small hug, I was confused but hugged back.

"Hi." I said back with a warm smile.

"Hey Mia, need help with the bottle?" asked Wanda from across the room, which I shook my head no to her.

"It's fine I am here it's okay." I rushed next to them and gave the bottle to Wanda.

"You can feed her I am sure she'll love it." I smile at her and she was a bit taken aback,

"It's fine Wanda, just put her there, and give her the bottle, the rest is all her." I wink at her to which she returns in a warm smile, she looked so happy and Vision actually smiled at me too.

"So what is it you all do during the day?" I asked pouring me a cup of coffee and leaning against the counter.

"Well sometimes, we work out, sometimes we pull pranks on each others and sometimes Fury sends us on missions." Bucky said, I didn't even know he was there.

"Uh pranks hey?" I asked,

"I don't know why but I feel like Clint is a prankster." I say smiling, and sipping a bit of my coffee,

"And the best darling." he said winking at me which caused me to laugh.

"And you what do you used to do before during the day?" asked Peter, my smile dropped and I looked over at Nat,

"Well euhm- I used to stay home and take care of Al, then I would do chores and stuff." I said fainting a smile and looking down.

"No school?" asked Steve curiosity in his voice,