Chapter Seven

------1 hour into training------

"Can we take a break." I breathed out, as I rest my hand on my side, I never ever sweat that much.

"Yes we can." Nat smiled at me almost making fun of me.

"I think you are doing great Mia." said Wanda trying to be friendly, I gave her a small smile

"I feel like nothing is working, maybe I don't have the same powers as my mom, and maybe the times I used my powers were a once in a lifetime kind of thing." I tell them scratching the back of my neck and letting out a sight, I feel their gaze on me as I rub my towel against my forehead.

"The times you used them, it was to protect you or someone you loved, when there was a real danger." Nat said, in between sips.

"Maybe you need to find your worst memories and see if maybe the pain and the feelings you had back then can make you unleash your powers. I mean I know how painful it can be so if you don't want to do it, it's fine." said Wanda as I cut her off,

"No you are right, maybe we can try that , as painful as it can be it's in the past anyway, it can't hurt me anymore, so let's try it." I got up and positioned myself in the middle of the room.

"Okay now try and dig deep, think about something that happened that now that you have your powers, you wish that you would've used them." I hear Nat tell me as I close my eyes and take deep breaths.

This won't be hard, I have files and files of bad thing that happened in my head.

Peter's POV

I was with Clint and we stopped by the training room, we looked through the window on the door and saw that it was already occupied by Nat, Wanda and the new girl Mia.

"Hey isn't that the new girl?" Clint asked, and I just nodded, I could see them talk to her and try to make her concentrate on something.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Steve appeared probably wanting to use the training room too.

"Mia, the new girl is in there and I think they are trying to make her unleash her powers or something, I don't know." said Clint shrugging his shoulders as Steve joined in looking through the window with us.

All of a sudden we saw as Mia started to have tears running down her face, her eyes still shut and sparkle starting to come out of her hands.

"What are you-"

"Shhh!" was what we all said as Tony arrived next to us, then looking in the direction we were looking, even Vision arrived and looked at where we were looking without making a noise.

Mia's POV

I kept on thinking about the worst memory I had and at one point, without even noticing, my tears were running down freely on my face.

I did feel something tho, but I couldn't concentrate much, as I felt like I was reliving one of the worst days of my life.

Natasha's POV

"Mia are you okay?" I was starting to get worried, she had tears running down her face and a lot of sparkle was coming out of her hands.

"I think she's in her zone." said Wanda eying her.

All of a sudden she started to sob, which led to her whole body to start and light up with the same sparkle and glitter her hands have, she let out a sharp scream still with her eyes closed and started to levitate, she was crying and screaming in pain. Soon she was completely off the ground in this amazing glitter kind of texture around her.