Chapter 26

Hiii guys, hope y'all are ready!! I have joined a song to the chapter, I will tell you when it's the good time to play it, if you really want an amazing and emotional chapter I really suggest you to come back here to play it. ☺️

Anyway enjoy ❤ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed Tay, towards what looked like a dead end of an hallway but she pressed a hidden button and a door opened, revealing a very tired and beat up Steve, he tried to look up but his eyes were really swollen from all the beating up.

"Mia!" he said trying to move I instantly rushed towards him and undid his ties around his wrists and ankles.

"Steve! Steve, we are here to help you, I got you." I tell him and I could see he was so tired, I took all the strength I had in me and put his arm around my neck and my arm around his waist, he was limping so bad.

"Some people are coming." Tay said as I made my way towards the door and she quickly closed the door, I touched her and all three of us became invisible. As soon as the voices were gone we made our way towards the battle field again, but Steve was way too weak. 

"Tay, can you go towards the battlefield find anyone who isn't wearing something HYDRA, I will let them know you aren't with the enemies any longer, I will fly Steve towards the jet." I tell her and she nodded, I pressed my earpiece,

"To everyone listening, a young woman, in a HYDRA attire who has tore down her HYDRA badges, is with us now, do not shoot her or do anything to her, her name is Tay. I also have Cap with me." I tell them and stop talking,

"Steve, buddy, you have to be strong for me okay? We are going to fly towards the ship okay? Everything will be alright." my heart was pounding in my chest and I couldn't help but have tears forming in my eyes. I started to fly using my powers to lift him off the ground with me, we were halfway to the jet and I saw on the ground, Peter and Wanda, needing help, I didn't know where Stark was.

"Go, let's get down there and help them I will be fine." he told me and I really wanted to say no, and go to the jet but I just couldn't, I touched down and placed Steve far from all the fighting and turned him invisible, which I didn't know I could do, make others disappear without being with them or touching them.

"Peter are you okay?" I asked him, he had half his mask ripped off, and Wanda was getting tired.

"Tony where are you?" I talked to my earpiece,

"Almost there, Barton and Romanoff are okay." he said and I sighed in relief.

But then everything around me stopped, I hear a bullet being shot my way but I never felt it. I look and there was Peter, holding his side and looking at me with a lost look, just then I realised he took the bullet for me. I couldn't process anything that was happening around me, I looked around, Wanda was fighting like never before, tears in her eyes, and Peter fell flat on his back, I fell on my knees right next to him, putting my hands on his wound and applying some pressure to it.

(You can start the song here ❤)

"Peter, hey Peter look at me it'll be fine." I tell him trying to swallow my tears,

"Mia- Mia, I was trying to protect you, I was just being the friendly neighbourhood Spiderman, I would never let anyone hurt you Mia." he said trying to chuckle but his breaths were short,

"Peter, you have to stay with me." I said as I made a force field around us to protect us,

"Peter, Peter, don't close your eyes." I scream, as I see him battling to stay with me, with us, and all this for what? To save me? Am I that important? I hear Tony touch down next to me and kneel,

"Hey Kid, don't close your eyes, stay with us." he said, urgency in his voice, 

"Mr. Stark, I am sorry, I didn't live up to your expectations." he said looking at Tony, and a tear fell from my eyes, he couldn't be gone, even after all this he still was thinking about others and not about himself, he coughed a couple of times, blood staining his once pink thin lips,

"Mia- I- I, thank you for making me feel like a real hero, like I was part of this." he said, I held his hand, the battle still going on around us, my force field getting weaker at each bullet hitting it. 

"Peter, don't leave me please, we need you, please Peter." I tell him, he smiled at me and tried to touch my cheek but his hand slid down on the ground as his eyes became empty, his eyes once full of life were now completely empty, and all this because of me, his last breath ringing in my ears. I grew angrier and angrier, this was my fault even though I wasn't the one who shot.

"Mia-" Tony started but stopped as soon as he saw my eyes change colours, my powers taking the best of me, I turned around getting up, I looked around me, I couldn't control what was going on.

I looked around feeling like a lion once in it's cage and finally breaking free. I used my powers like never before and had only one thing in mind, Peter Parker and live to be the hero he is, was. I looked around, my friends, my family, brought down by so many HYDRA agents. I closed my eyes, started to float and concentrate on the energy I have and to use all the energy and elements around me. 

"Mia- I- I, thank you for making me feel like a real hero, like I was part of this."

His words ringing in my head, and sharp like knives. Family, means nobody's left behind or forgotten, and that's where I found my strength.

I started to glow and I could see everyone aiming their weapons at me, I looked at them taking one last deep breath and,

Tony's POV

She screamed, like never before, unleashing her powers in a way I never thought possible. 

Wanda's POV

Her scream ripped my heart open, the energy the power everything, it made all the enemies fall back.

Mia's POV

I looked around I didn't want anyone to survive, I gave it all and finally the only people standing were us and Tay, I floated back down next to Peter my whole body still glowing, even my bracelet was now glowing, everyone who was once next to me took a step back as I was hovering over Peter's lifeless body, I took everything I had in me, all that I still had.

"A life for a life Parker, and yours was worth thousands, now I know it's crazy but I am here and you will come back to me Peter, you are young you have so many things to live still." I said trying to transfer all my energy to him, and crying so much,

"You will fall in love, you will have heartbreaks, you will have a family, you will be your best self, you will laugh again, you are here, I am here, I transfer to you all I have and all I can. Peter Parker I will bring you back even at the cost of my own life. You are one of the best human beings that has ever walked this earth" I said holding his hand and seeing his body light up the same colours as my own body.

"No Mia wait." I heard Tony say, he was with Steve, holding him up the best he could, but I made a force field around us, so no-one would approach.

I screamed again, as if searching something to give me more strength to bring back my best friend. My tears were sliding down my face in desperation and tiredness, but at that moment I heard a big shaky breath, I looked over and there he was, trying to breath properly, and trying to open his eyes, I feel all my energy drain out, but a small and weak smile appeared on my lips. 

I had made it,

"You're amazing and you have amazing powers, you are able to do anything you put your mind to okay? Never ever give up, never ever think about quitting, you heard me?"

"I promised you I would bring you back Parker." I told him trying to smile weakly, he just opened his eyes and that's when I closed mine letting out a deep breath out, I knew I was going to make it, but I didn't have any strength anymore so I just let go and I drifted into the arms of Morpheus.