Ranboo's bullies part 2 (Ranboo)

I changed the dog's name to Barney

TW: Sad Ranboo :(, angst, adorableness, swearing, panic attacks BUT MAINLY ADORABLENESS

               Technoblade's POV
Today was the day. I'm in the car with Ranboo and I'm driving him to get a dog.

"T-Techno..? Where a-are we going..?" He muttered to me.

"It's a surprise. Don't worry, okay? It's nothing bad." I reassured him.

"O-okay.." he replied and fell asleep.

One hour later..

I just arrived at the RSPCA. (IDK WHERE TO MAKE THEM GET IT FROM LEAVE MEH ALONE OKAY-?)

I got out of the car and opened the back door. I got into the back (Ranboo sometimes has panic attacks when he wakes up) and shut the door.

"Ranboo, wake up. We're here.." I said quietly.

His head shot up and he started crying. He looked at me and hugged me.

"It's okay Ranboo.." I tried to comfort him, I'm not good at that type of thing.

"Where a-are w-we..?"

"Want me to pick you up?" I laughed, trying to change the subject.

"Yesssss!" He replied, laughing.

I picked him up bridal style cause why not.

"Haha! Don't drop me!" He shouted out.

"Oh no! I'm losing control! I'm going to drop you!" I teased.

"Noooooo!" I hadn't seen him happy in a while, so I wanted to change that.

I shut the car door with my foot and sat down for a second so I could out Ranboo down.

"Wha- hey!" He giggled.

"Aha, I've just got to call someone to come out."

"What where-" he turned and saw the building, "wait what-?"

I ignored him and grabbed my phone. He had stood behind me for some reason-

"Hello, you are phoning the RSPCA, how can I help?"

"Hi, I'm outside. It's under the name AweSamdude."

"Ah, yes. I'll bring your dog out in about ten minutes."

"Thanks."

"Wait- dog..?" Ranboo was shocked, as you would be.

Shit, I forgot he was behind me! Well, I guess I should tell him now.

"We got you a dog. He can help with your panic attacks. It's half husky and half staff. His name is Barney!"

"Th-thank you..." he ran up to me.

"Hey, it was dads idea!" I hugged him.

"Excuse me, are you AweSamdude?" A lady had came out while we were hugging.

"Umm, y-yes. Yes I am!" I'm not, but otherwise I wouldn't be able to get the dog.

"Perfect! I've got a couple of forms for you to sign." The lady believed me even though I stuttered? How stupid. "And is this your son?" She turned around and pointed at Ranboo, who was hiding behind me.

"I- yes! Ranboo, don't be shy! She doesn't bite." I laughed and so did she. Ranboo stood in front of me and waved a little.

"You can stay out here and play with the dog! We aren't allowed too many people in the building." Ranboo agreed as the lady put the dog down. We went inside so I could sign the forms.

                  Ranboo's POV

"U-umm.. hello? Oh right, you don't speak." I found this awkward even though he was a DOG.

Barney sat on my lap and licked my face.

"Wha- hey! That feels weird!" I giggled.

He was so... soft.

"Hey, you okay? You look like you're getting bullied by a dog." A random man came up behind me. Of course, stranger danger.

"I-I'm fine.." I didn't know what to say!

"Good. You look like a smart kid. You like candy?" I've been warned about this before.

"N-no.. I don't l-like candy.." Barney was looking up at me as if it knew the stranger was stressing me out.

"Oh. Well, how would you like to come into my car and-"

Barney started growling at him. He gestured to my hand and moved it upwards. I just put my hands on my ears because I didn't know what to do.

The dog started howling. Not growling, not barking, howling. Then I remembered Technoblade saying:
He's half husky and half staff.
This is probably the husky side. He was STILL howling. What a strong dog.

The man grabbed my hair.

"Get your stupid mutt to stop howling now or I swear-"

"Ow- s-sir please l-let go-"

"HEY! LET GO OF HIM!" I know that voice. Technoblade.

"Oh fuck!" The man ran away.

"Are you okay..?" The dog stopped howling.

"H-how did y-you know when to c-come out..?" I was still in shock mainly. I was kind of rocking backwards and forwards. Barney (if you've forgot, the dog is called Barney!) started licking my hand. I stroked him and he calmed me down.

"Well, I heard Barney howling." Technoblade began.

"From all the way inside?! He really does have a loud howl."

"You see? He can help you! When there was trouble, he howled. When you got stressed, he helped you. I've signed all of the forms so we can go home. He's had the jabs so that he can walk, so we don't need to worry about that."

I picked him up with Technoblade behind me. We got into the car and Barney cuddled up on top of me.

OK I'M SORRY BUT LIKE- THAT'S THE END OF PART TWO BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEAS! WHEN I GET SOME I'LL MAKE A PART 3!