Taxi part 2 (Tubbo, Jschlatt)

Imagine making a part 2 of something! Couldn't be me 🙄

Enjoyyyy

TW: swearing, trauma, panic attacks ig, sad Tubbo :(

Dad Schlatt au!!! <3 if you ship this then kindly fuck off :D

3rd POV
Tubbo sat next to his father in the waiting room. They were sat on a bench-type thing at the end of the room in silence. The 'taxi driver' was in a separate room being interrogated.

His eye had been patched up, but the rest of his body was covered in cuts and scars.

Tubbo wanted comfort, he was terrified. Of course, he didn't want to ask for it. He just wanted someone to tell him that everything was okay, nothing can hurt him. He didn't believe that, but it would've been nice to hear.

His father, JSchlatt, caught on to this. He wanted to comfort his son. However, he could admit it, he was sort of terrible at that sort of thing.

Tubbo took a deep breath and remembered everything that had happened.

Before he had realised what he was doing, he had his knees to his chest and was full on crying.

JSchlatt's POV
I heard a soft sob. I looked up from my phone and realised Tubbo was crying. Do something dickhead!

Without thinking, I hugged Tubbo. For once,
I was actually sober. To be fair, Tubbo had probably just been through trauma and shit. All I had seen was when they were out of the car.

// (flashback to last chapter but in JSchlatt's POV)

Someone was trying to kidnap my son, I obviously sobered up at that point. I decided to wait outside the pub for him to pick me up.

As I walked out, I saw my son on the floor, begging an ugly ass man to stop hurting him. Tubbo had glass in one eye and was being kicked by the driver.

"HEY! Leave my fucking son alone." I stepped in front of Tubbo.

"D-DAD!" Tubbo beamed. I smiled, but didn't take my eyes off of the man who had hurt my son.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He smirked. This filled me with nothing but rage, hatred and anger.

"Oh you'll pay for hurting my son." (This is where I decided to start in the morning so the rest is morning)

I reached into my bag and pulled out a bow. I pulled it back and shot him in the leg. I decided that it wasn't enough. I grabbed another arrow and shot him in the head. He fell to the ground in defeat.

I turned around, "Fuck, Tubbo." Tubbo was sitting there, glass in one eye, blood dripping from the back of his head, bruises all over his face. I sat in front of him and he fell onto me.

"I-I wanna go home..." he cried.

"I know, Tubbo, I know."

//

He started breathing funny and continued sobbing.

"Tubbo, calm down okay? You're alright now. Nothing can hurt you anymore." I stroked his hair in hopes to comfort him.

"Th-thank you..." he mumbled and hugged me back.

"Did he hurt you that bad? Aside from your eye." I asked.

"N-no, it doesn't hurt that m-much. I-it's just..." he began, "it was scary..."

"Oh, Tubbo. I know. I'm sorry."

"C-can we go home?" He looked up at me. We were supposed to stay to sign forms or whatever. But fuck that.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go through the back door where nobody is." I smiled.

"Why?"

"No reason." I put my arm around his waist so he didn't fall. He told me that he was okay, but I insisted.

The walk home was only about 10 minutes long.

When they got home:

"Heyyy- wait what happened to Tubbo?!" Quackity said before running over and hugging the kid.

"He almost got kidnapped."

"Oh my- Tubbo are you okay?!"

"Y-yeah I'll be fine." Tubbo mumbled. He never really shows his sadness to others other then Tommy and I.

"Wanna go play Minecraft?" Quackity asked.

"N-no thanks. I think I'm going to go to bed." Tubbo sighed and walked up the stairs.

"Well, go with him!" Quackity whispered to me.

"Huh? Why?!" I whispered back.

"He's probably fucking terrified!"

"Fine. I guess you're right."

I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door. I heard a shriek-like-sound until someone said 'come in'.

"Y-yes, dad?" Tubbo asked. He was sitting on his bed.

"Are you okay? Like really? Do you need me to stay with you or?" I walked over to him.

"Really? Y-yes please..." he sniffed.

We talked for a while about random shit and he ended up falling asleep on top of me.

"Love you, Tubbo."