Homework (Tommy)

Sorry for the AWFUL title 🙄

This is SBI au

TW: nothing just sad Tommy and adorableness

Tommy's POV
I've been struggling with my maths homework for a while. It wasn't that bad though because if I got it wrong, I would get detention. I still stressed out about it, however. Nobody was home except me and Techno, so I decided that I would ask him for help.

I walked downstairs and saw that he was scrolling through his phone, sitting on the sofa.

"Hey, Techno?" I asked.

"Yeah, Tommy?" He turned and looked at me.

"C-can you help me with my maths homework? I'm kind of struggling..." I scratched my head.

"Do it yourself."

"I-"

"Come on, you can't do anything!" He stood up. "You're useless! You can't even do HOMEWORK and that's what you've learnt!"

It wasn't what I had learnt. My teacher was terrible and he would leave the classroom randomly and come back smelling like weed, not having taught us anything.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"I don't wanna hear it! You're useless! No wonder Tubbo left you for Ranboo." He walked over to the door.

"T-Techno-"

He slammed the door.

3rd POV
Tommy teared up and ran to his room. He sat in the corner and buried his face into his blanket.

Wilbur's POV
I had finally got home from college. I had got extra lessons for something that apparently I wasn't paying attention to, but I totally was!

I opened the door and shouted 'I'm home!' To no reply. Strange.

I walked up the stairs and could hear quiet sobbing. I walked into my room and put my bag down, before going to investigate.

I checked in the bathroom and nobody was in there.

I looked in Technoblade's room where he would usually be beating up random kids in Minecraft, but he wasn't in there. I didn't bother checking Phil's room because I knew that he wasn't home. He was at work for a couple more hours.

As I made my way to Tommy's room, the sobbing got louder and I was pretty sure it was him.

Knock knock! No reply.

"Toms? Can I come in?" I asked, worried.

"C-come in..." I heard a faint voice from inside. I opened the door and saw nobody.

I turned my head to the side to look around and saw blonde hair and a red blanket.

"Tommy?" I walked over and sat next to him. I put my arm around him.

"W-Wilby..."

"What happened, kid?" I asked.

"T-Technoblade..." my eyes widened.

"It's okay, bud. Take your time." I sighed and thought what had Technoblade done this time?

"I-I was struggling with my math homework so I asked Techie for help. Then he s-started yelling at me for b-being u-useless and he said that h-he wasn't surprised that T-Tubbo left me for R-Ranboo..." I hugged him.

"Tommy, I'm so sorry. He's just stressed with college, he didn't mean any of that. Everyone struggles! I was struggling with a lesson today."

"Wh-which one?" He looked up at me.

"Umm- I forgot-" I said and he let out a little giggle before yawning.

"You tired?" I asked.

"Mhm..." I ruffled his hair. I pulled the blanket over us and hugged him gently. He laid his head on my shoulder and slowly closed his eyes.

I suck at endings lol.

Ty for reading!