Fundy's sick day (Fundy)

HEYO! This isn't Ranboo's bullies, but better then nothing! I ran out of ideas for Ranboo's bullies, but I'll get ideas eventually!

This is just a short little story to keep you going-

TW: swearing, coughing up blood, a sick, sad and sleep deprived furry, dada Wilby and ADORABLENESS :3

                  Wilbur's POV
Fundy hasn't come down yet. He's going to be later for school, so I should go and wake him. I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door. No answer.

I knocked again.

No answer.

"Fundy, you in there?" I questioned, "I'm coming in now!"

I opened the door to see my son on the floor, shivering and crying, with blood dripping from his mouth.

"Oh fuck- Fundy.." I ran over and sat down in front of him.

"I- ugh..." that was all he was able to say.

I put the back of my hand on his forehead, but immediately took it off.

"Fuck! Fundy, you're burning. You're staying off school today."

"B-but.."

"No, you can't go to school like this! Let me call your teacher and I'll be right back okay?"

He nodded his head slightly, poor kid.

After he told Fundy's teacher

I grabbed a cold compress (ice pack) and went back into his room. He looked much worse, more blood. I put the ice pack over his forehead and hugged him gently.

"You okay son?" I whispered quietly.

"Hurts.."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. You need something to eat, however."

"O-okay.."

I carried Fundy downstairs carefully and sat him on the sofa.

"Back in a second, okay? I'll put tissue next to you in case you cough up blood again. If you need me just call." I walked off.

"O-okay, thanks.." I heard Fundy say.

I came out about five minutes later with a bowl of soup. Fundy had used one tissue for the blood and stuffed it into his pocket. I put the bowl in front of him and set on the sofa.

"Eat some if you can." I muttered.

He ate about half of the bowl before laying his head on my shoulder. He pulled his legs onto the other side of the sofa. I looked at him and he looked really tired.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" I asked.

"N-no..." he replied slowly, tearing up. The reason he started tearing up is because of what happened last time.

// (FLASHYYYYYYBACKKKOOOOOO)

The night before (so not last night-)

I walked into Fundy's room at 3am because I heard a loud bang.

"Fundy, what the fuck?" I screamed.

"S-sorry if I woke you, I f-fell out of the bed..." Fundy replied quietly, obviously trying to hold back tears.

"Fundy, get the fuck to sleep." I wanted to sleep and more importantly, I wanted him to sleep.

"I-I'm sorry... I haven't been able to sleep in a week. I'll shut up, I swear." He bursted into tears.

"Shit- Fundy calm down okay? It's alright. I'm sorry- I should've asked you what'd happened." I felt really bad now.

"I-It's fine, it's not your fault..." and then we fell asleep for about an hour before waking up.

//

"Hey it's okay, just sleep now. Don't worry." I said reassuringly.

"Okay... thank you..." his eyes slowly fluttered asleep.

"No problem. Goodnight, son." I slowly fell asleep after him.

Thanks for reading!

Byeeeeeee ily!