Zombies part 2 (Tommy, SBI)

TW- swearing, yelling, fighting, injuries, crying

IMPORANT TO THE STORY!
I AM CHANGING TOMMYINNITS AGE TO 9 NOW

Last Part...

"Why do you want to kill zombies?"

"THEY'RE FREAKS THAT WANT TO EAT OUR YOUNG!"

"Technoblade...?"

Currently...

"Wait- Tommy?!" Technoblade yelled.

"H-help..." Tommy mumbled before passing out.

                   Technoblade's POV
I grabbed the kid and flung him on to my back and then ran to where was closest- Dream's house. (I helped him build one as he was homeless.)

I turned back and the men were still chasing us furiously.

When I got to Dream, he was outside, cutting down trees - probably getting supplies.

"DREAM!" I yelled.

"Techno? Who's the kid?" He asked unknowingly.

"REMEMBER THE ZOMBIE CHILD I TOLD YOU ABOUT A FEW YEARS AGO? TOMMY? IT'S HIM! THERE ARE PEOPLE CHASING U-"

Suddenly, I heard a yelp and heavy crying. I turned and saw that Tommy had been shot with an arrow in the arm.

"SHIT- SAPNAP! BAD! KARL! QUACKITY!" GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!" Dream yelled.

I put the kid on to the floor and ran over to the men. I pulled out my blade and pointed it towards them. I heard Dream explaining in the distance.

"Leave the kid alone." I heard a voice say from next to me. I turned to see my beloved brother and father. We were still outnumbered, about 12 of them. We could still take them.

Karl's POV (he is probably one of my favourite character in this story so far btw)

I watched my husbands, Dream and the SBI fight the strong-ish men and I turned to the kid.

"C'mere, honey." I whispered. I then realised that he had an arrow in his leg.

"What the honk-" I scooped him up into my arms (bridal style) and ran in to the house and laid him on the table.

"It's okay. You'll be alright. They'll all be alright." I mumbled.

"I-I'm sick of all o-of th..is..." he whimpered.

"Oh, I know darling. I'm so sorry. They can't hurt you now." I whispered as I wrapped a bandage around the arrow. I didn't want to pull it out as I didn't want to infect it or hurt him too bad.

The kid had been through enough already, all because of something he could not control.

I finally finished bandaging his eye when he began to cry.

"Does anything else hurt?" I asked.

"M-my sides..."

(If you make this weird I'll fucking kill you.)

"Alright, honey. What did they do to you?" I asked, calmly, not wanting him to feel forced in to saying anything he didn't want to.

"I- I-" he began.

"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to." I smiled. He didn't reply, but instead shook his head. "Alright. Can you lift your top up a little so I can see if there are any bruises?"