Friendship (Tommy & Tubbo)

Hiiiiiiyaaaaa! I'm thinking of ideas quite a lot now because- well it keeps me up at night thinking about them-

THIS IS LITERALLY LIKE 480 WORDS BTW!

ANYWAY!!!! <3 this is kinda a short one and the start is sad :(this is a random story when Tommy isn't exiled, Dream is now in prison.

Enjoy please!

                      Nobody's POV
Tommy was angry and stressed with everything going on. Although Dream was in prison, he was so scared. He was fast-walking through L'manburg. Tubbo noticed this and ran over, trying to keep up.

"Hey Toms!" Tubbo said happily.

"Yeah, hi Tubbo. I'm busy okay?" Tommy replied harshly.

What's wrong with Tommy? He's probably stressed... Tubbo thought.

"Hey Tommy! Wanna go build a tower for no reason?" Tubbo continued.

"No. I'm busy."

"Doing what?" Tubbo asked curiously.

"Mind your business."

"Big man, a-are you okay?" Tubbo questioned.

"Fine. I'm fine."

"Tommy, I'm your friend! You can tell me anything."

"If you were a real friend," Tommy stopped and turned to face Tubbo, "THEN YOU'D FUCK OFF!"

Tubbo gasped and stopped for a second.

"I... I-I'm sorry..." Tubbo looked down as tears fell to the ground. He let out a sob and covered his eyes.

"Shit, Tubbo. I'm sorry, I'm just stressed." Tommy reached out to hold Tubbo's hand. Tubbo just continued to cry. Tommy sighed.

"W-would it make you feel better if we went to the field nearby? We can go collect some flowers and find some bees!" Tommy attempted to cheer Tubbo up.

Tubbo sniffed, "b-bees?"

"Yeah! Sound good?"

Tubbo tried to wipe his tears away, "yes please...!" Tubbo smiled as did Tommy.

BONUS

"TOMMY LOOK HOW MANY BEES THERE ARE!!!" Tubbo screamed happily. Tommy giggled.

"You're fucking obsessed!" Tommy laughed.

Tommy was sitting under a tree looking at the flowers and Tubbo was- well catching bees. But soon enough Tubbo sat next to Tommy.

"Hey Tommy?" Tubbo turned away from the flowers to look at Tommy.

"Yeah?"

"A-am I a bad friend...?"

"What?!"

"S-sorry! I should've been better. I've been such a bad fucking friend!" Tubbo burst into tears and basically started screaming at himself.

"TUBBO! Don't be stupid. You're the best friend anyone could ask for. Hell, you're better then THE WHOLE SERVER put together! Don't ever fucking say that." Tommy pulled Tubbo into a hug.

"Heh, I don't know about that." Tubbo asked, crying more, but not of sadness.

"I do." Tommy started tearing up.

"Big man Tommy crying?" Tubbo joked.

"Wha- no! I-I'm allergic to flowers!"

"Yeah, sure. Anyway, we should get going."

"Yeah."

They both stood up and smiled. They forgot the way back, so they asked Wilbur to drive them back.

They jumped in the Cadillac.