Cookies (Ranboo, Quackity, Tubbo, Dream (?) and Foolish (?))

Trigger warning maybe?

!Psycho Tubbo au I guess?!

________________________________
Quackity's POV
_____________________________

I dragged Foolish to the stone building across from where we live.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Maybe they are just selling cookies." Foolish itched his head.

"Then why do they need so many layers of protection? I'm telling you it's suspicious. And what, do you have flees? Stop itching your head." I replied harshly.

The rest of the walk was silent, but when we finally got there, I made Foolish go over to the door to see them.

________________________________
Ranboo's POV
_____________________________

I was startled by a knock at the door.

"Tubbo, we got another customer!" I yelled.

"Nobody has booked anything, though..." Tubbo said, walking through the bolted iron door.

"Well, let's go see who it is." I smiled. We walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey Foolish, have you come to buy some cookies?" Tubbo asked excitedly.

"No. I'm sorry to bother you guys, but Big Q really wants to talk with either of you." Foolish lowered his head and crouched down.

"B-Big Q? The same Big Q that peer-pressured Techno into killing me? That Big Q?" Tubbo said, confused. I had honestly forgotten about that, but it's not a surprise.

"Yeah. He wants to talk to you." Foolish repeated.

"Alright. Tubbo, stay here and I'll go see what he wants." I said, grabbing a sword from inside just in case.

He was standing up the hill- I don't understand why he didn't just come down.

"Sooooo... you seem kinda scared of Quackity," I smirked.

"What? Me? No of course not! He's tiny." Foolish laughed.

"Agreed!"

"What are you losers talking about?" Quackity asked when we got there.

"Nothing, now what do you want from us?" I asked.

"Look man, I don't want any beef. I just want to know why you're selling cookies in a fucking MANSION-sized place." Quackity began.

"Dude, what do you need? This has nothing to do with you." I sighed.

"It's kind of suspicious, dude. If I need to hurt EITHER of you to figure out what is going on, I'm not holding back."

"I- we're just selling cookies man, tha-that's all we're doing-"

"Selling cookies with 10 FUCKING LAYERS OF WALLS AROUND YOU?"

"Don't yell, I'm sensitive to yelling. Look, Tubbo wanted to sell cookies. We're just kids finally not being in wars, finally actually being kids..."

"Oh yeah because ALL kids sell cookies in castles! Why does the kid need so many layers of walls? The kid is hiding something."

"...Well, maybe if that kid's had everything he's ever built destroyed, then yeah. Maybe he's going to be a little defensive." I sighed.

"Look, I don't have any ill-sighting towards either of you, but if you do anything that directly harms him..." I stopped.

"You'll what? Sell me cookies?" Quackity mocked.

I pulled out the sword and pointed it directly to his throat.

"Don't make me do anything I'll regret, Quackity. You're not the scariest thing I've ever seen or been through. I've been through stuff no kid should go through. Don't. Test. Me."

"Woah, calm down," Foolish began. "Quackity maybe we should get outta here-"

"Shut up Foolish!" He stood up and swiped my sword from my hands. "You think you can threaten me?! I'm stronger than you and more empowered, you're useless." Quackity pinned me to the ground, Foolish watching.

Suddenly, Quackity fell to the floor, Foolish did the same. There was an explosion right in front of me.

I sighed, "Tubbo, did you really need to nuke them?"

"Yeah! He was mean to my husband!" He helped me up and hugged me.

"Yeah but what about Foolish?" I questioned.

"I don't know, he was in the way! And I was bored!" We sat down on the hill, looking at the view. We watched the fire, not spreading, but glowing. It was mesmerising.

"Hey, you okay by the way? Some of the stuff you said was kinda deep, along with some of the stuff he said..." Tubbo turned to me.

"I'm fine, Tubbo. Don't worry about me."

"I just want you to know that you're not useless. You have no idea how much you've done for me and the rest of this server. We care for you, I care for you."

I stopped. Everything went dark- all I could see was the fire. A green man with a smile walked out.

"I care for you, Ranboo. Help me- kill them all. You want to, you can." He smirked. I hit him and was brought back to reality.

"RANBOO WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tubbo yelled. I hadn't hit Dream, but had in fact hit a branch. The tree fell in front of my eyes into the fire.

"I-I'm sorry I- Dream- he-" I couldn't get out words, but instead ran over to Tubbo and hugged him.

"It's okay, big man. Let's go back inside and eat some cookies, yeah?" Tubbo smiled and led me inside.

"I don't want cookies." I clenched my fists.

"Then what do you want?" He asked.

"I want to kill Dream."