Villain (Technoblade & Wilbur)

Hi guys!
V
So in this, nothing has really happened (as in like, Dream isn't in prison, Wilbur didn't turn into a ghost, ect.)

And Dream hasn't manipulated Tommy, but he threatened Technoblade but you'll see.

Tw: swearing and something I don't wanna spoil XD

Please stop reading this when something bothers you! Maybe after each POV, take a break? You deserve one :D

                3rd POV (nobody)
Technoblade has teamed with Dream as a villain. But he has his own reason.

// (flashback)

"I want you to become a villain."

They were on opposite sides of the field.

"'Me? No. I'm a changed man- I don't do stuff like that anymore." Technoblade had changed-he now lived with his family-Tommy, Ph1lzA and Wilbur.

"Well what if I told you..." Dream smirked.

"Nothing you say can changed my mind."

"I guess they got to die then."

"Who..?" Technoblade wondered.

"Tommy, Phil and Wilbur."

"Ha! As if you could kill them."

"I'll get them one by one. I already have plans on killing them which I won't be telling you."

"Y-you can't kill them..."

"Why not~? The only reason for me not to kill them would be if you joined me."

Technoblade sighed, "fine..."

// (end of flashback)

Me and Dream were about to reveal that we were teaming. Everyone was in L'manburg and we were going to come in. I took a deep breath.

"Do I really need to do this...?" I asked.

"I mean, if you don't want your family to die then yes." Dream was always harsh.

We walked out.

"What is this?"

"Are they a team?"

"Is that Technoblade?"

"Why are they here?"

"Haha, that's right everyone! Technoblade didn't like any of you. He teamed up with me!" Dream shouted amongst all of the whispering.

"Is this true, Techno?" Phil asked. Everyone looked pissed.

"I- y-yeah..." I mumbled. Next thing I knew Wilbur came up to the stage and dragged me into a random room. Then I remembered, he was going to blow up L'manburg a while back, but he never did. It was that room.

"Wha- Wilbur?"

Wilbur's POV
I dragged him into the room. I needed to have a 'little talk' with the fucking traitor that I have the pleasure of calling my brother.

"Wha- Wilbur?" He asked.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Wilbur, I-"

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS?! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! NO WONDER EVERYONE ALWAYS HATED YOU, YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER! DROP DEAD!"

I continued screaming at him. I turned to walk out, but then I heard sobbing and someone calling my name.

"I- I'M SORRY! DREAM FORCED ME TOO! HE SAID HE'D KILL YOU, TOMMY AND PHIL IF I DIDN'T! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BECOME A MONSTER! IF IT'S WHAT YOU WANT I'LL KILL MYSELF!"

Technoblade was crying. I had never heard him cry.

He dropped to the floor and struggled to breathe.

"T-Technoblade calm down," I ran over to him, "just focus on your breathing."

"I-I'm sorry..." he muttered.

"Techno, you don't need to be sorry for anything. Listen, you basically saved us. You aren't a monster. I'm sorry I said that, I was just mad."

"What do I do Wilbur. Dream is out there... he-"

"Fuck the green boy! Let's just go kill him! There's so many of us and only one of him!" I smiled. Technoblade didn't smile, but instead yawned.

"When was the last time you slept?" I asked.

"Dream doesn't let me sleep- we're always out. Of course, I c-could've just killed him. But he threatens me and the voices say that he has a plan."

"Fuck. How about we explode this place? When everyone's gone, we'll explode everything and run. Nobody will get hurt."

"O-okay..."

Nobody's POV
Wilbur and Technoblade waited until everyone had left and took Technoblade to his house. Techno slept on the couch for a while and Wilbur did the same, but on the other couch. (Yes they decided to sleep on the couch/sofa wherever you are)

They both woke up about 8 hours later, at 5:00AM. They went back to L'manburg and went into the room they originally were in.

"All the bad memories from L'manburg." Wilbur said.

"The voices are screaming at me Wilbur, press the button." Technoblade rushed.

"It was never meant to be."

It all happened fast.

"RUN!" Wilbur laughed, as did Techno. They ran into the forest.

"They can't hurt us anymore Technoblade. We'll go further. We'll go where nobody would think."

"Hmm," Technoblade walked closer, "I'm assuming you're thinking either underground or high up?"

"They'd find us high up. They could look on there maps. We need to go down. As far down as we can. Bring food, kill loads of animals. Also bring loads of-"

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING SCUMBAGS!" Someone shouted. They turned and saw Dream, George and Sapnap.

This was basically all a joke to Wilbur and Technoblade because they knew that they could easily beat them without anymore threats.

"Oh no, runnnn!" Wilbur laughed. Technoblade jumped quite high. As Wilbur ran, he realised that Techno hadn't came back down.

"Techno, where are youuuuu? I'm being chased by three weak hunter dudes! Well not weak but not strong!" Wilbur shouted out.

"I got stuck in vines!" Technoblade shouted, laughing.

"WHY IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU GUYS?!" George shouted, seemingly on his period. (Yes this is a joke lmao)

"BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE ANYMORE WORRIES! WHY SHOULD WE WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING?!" Wilbur shouted.

They had both changed for the good.

They'll become new people.