Beach day! Part 2 (Technoblade)

HIIIII! This is the last chapter of beach day. It's kind of short-

TW: gore, sad Wilby :(, losing body parts, terrible writing

Update: Ok I only just realised something and nobody else has yet lmao but I wrote in this part 2 that his leg got ripped off instead of his arm-

Ph1lzA's POV
We're all in the hospital waiting room except for Technoblade- he's being checked up. Sam, Quackity, Sapnap, Karl, Skeppy and Bad had all gone home. Sapnap and Karl had taken Tommy and Tubbo to their house and The dream team decided to stay with us just in case. Wilbur had been sobbing for the whole time but has calmed down now.

A doctor walked out.

"Unfortunately, he has lost his leg. I'm assuming you knew that, but just in case. If the leg hadn't been eaten, we would've been able to fix him." The doctor stated.

"We don't need to fucking know what you could've done," Wilbur replied.

"Wilbur, calm down. They're just trying to help." I said.

"No! It's my fault! If I hadn't told him to come swimming with us then this wouldn't have happened! That should've been me.."

"Will, you know that's not true. You didn't know that there'd be a shark. It doesn't matter who it was, all that matters is that it's over now and nobody else got hurt."

At that moment, Technoblade walked out on crutches. His leg was missing, which I honestly had completely forgotten about.

Technoblade's POV
I was so scared to go out. I was in pain, worried and embarrassed. I took a deep breath and walked out. I saw Wilbur in tears and Phil was comforting him. Sapnap, Dream and George were there too. I looked down, closed my eyes and waited for them to notice me.

That's when I started to feel dizzy. I went to walk over, but immediately fell and whimpered a little. However, I didn't fall to the floor. I looked up and saw that Wilbur had caught me.

"H-hey Wil-"

He hugged me so tight that I stopped talking.

"I'M SO SORRY TECHNO! IF I HADN'T ASKED YOU TO COME SWIMMING THEN THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" He screamed so fast that I took a minute to realise what he had said.

"You're kidding," I said as I sat on the floor because I wasn't used to walking yet, "how is it your fault? You didn't know that there would be a shark. Anyway, it's my fault. I shouldn't have gone so far out."

"How you feelin Technoblade?" Dream asked.

"Fine. A little dizzy and not used to it yet, but I'm fine." I smiled. They all smiled back.

3 weeks later..

I had to stay in the hospital for a week. It hasn't been that bad. I've kind of gotten more use to walking on crotches. Even so, everyone still helps me. I honestly didn't think that they cared about me, but apparently they do. I'm grateful to have them in my life.

The end

LMAO SORRY MY ENDINGS ARE THE WORST! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THOUGH!

Byee love you guys!