Part 5 of Ranboo's bullies + part 4 of Taxi (Tubbo and Ranboo)

Heyy! Sorry last chapter was small and really bad-

You !ALL PLATONIC!

TW- Blame, crying
________________________________

Continuing flashback-

"What the fuck, Ranboo." Sapnap muttered.

"I- what just happened-" I said.

"You're a murderer." Sam yelled.

"No, it was an accident. I didn't mean to hurt him..." I cried.

"YOU LET GO OF THE LEAD! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Dream screamed.

I covered my ears with my hands and continuously mumbled 'it wasn't my fault. It wasn't my fault.'

"Guys, he didn't do it on purpose. He loved that dog as much as we loved him." Technoblade argued.

"HE STILL KILLED HIM!" Sapnap yelled.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I SWEAR!" I cried, purple tears fell down my cheeks.

________________________________

Current Ranboo's POV
_____________________________

I'm sitting in the forest, hiding from them all. I don't know why or where I ran, I just did. I can't see much, it's all blurry.

I think I'm on a hill. Wait, what's that? Somethings running up to me. A boy. With... horns?

Wait.

"Tubbo...?" I mumbled.

"Hey Ranboo, what's up? Where's Barney?" Tubbo asked, sitting next to me. "Wait, are you crying?"

________________________________

Tubbo's POV (this is platonic capeesh?)
_____________________________

I rarely see Ranboo cry. The last time I saw him cry was before he had Barney.

"I- I killed him." Ranboo whispered.

"What?! Who?!" I yelled.

"The dog. I didn't mean to. I let go of the lead and he ran into the road. N-now they all hate me. I'm a murderer." He cried.

I hugged him, shocked.

"You didn't kill him. It was accidental, it wasn't your fault. Ranboo, you don't deserve them all to hate you. You're an amazing person." I smiled.

"Thank you Tubbo," he replied. "What brings you out here?"

"Fight with dad." I sighed.

"What happened?" Ranboo asked.

"Well, ever since I almost got kidnapped, my father had stopped drinking. At least that's what I thought. I walked into his room and saw about 15 empty bottles of beer and about 5 bottles that were full. He looked at me and I began to yell at him. He told me that he can do what he wants because he's a grown man. I stormed out and ran to the forest. And here we are." I wiped my eyes.

"Sorry, Tubs. That's not right of him- he shouldn't drink while his son is in the house. If he ever hurts you, tell me." Ranboo comforted me.

We sat for about 15 minutes, laughing and joking until eventually it all went quiet.

________________________________

Song: Marry you by Bruno Mars. (Again, all platonic)
________________________________

Ranboo's POV
_____________________________

I looked off into the distance.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is!" Tubbo smiled.

"We're looking for something dumb to do..." I muttered and reached into my pocket.

"Hey Tubbo?" I asked.

"Hm?" Tubbo replied.

I got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"I think I wanna marry you."

I looked into his eyes, they were wide and bright.

"W-what?" He screamed.

"I-I think I want to marry you, Tubbo. Will you marry me?" I asked. (Platonic bitch)

"Oh my god- YES!" He cried and hugged me. I hugged back happily.

"Are we engaged?!" I said.

"We are!" Tubbo smiled.

________________________________

I walked into my house, upset about the dog. I realised that he's in a better place, better then this stupid world.

"Hey guys-" I began, Tubbo standing behind me.

"Fuck off, murderer." Sapnap said.

"HEY, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT-" Tubbo ran in front of me, barking. (He ain't a dog it's bc he's a goat ❤️)

"Tubbo, it's okay," I grabbed his arm. "Guys, I have something I need to tell you."

"We don't want to hear from you." Dream rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I have something I wanna tell Techno!" I turned to him and he smiled at me.

"What is it, kid?" Techno asked.

"Me and Tubbo are-" I began.

"WE'RE ENGAGED!" Tubbo hugged me from behind.

"Tubboooo! I wanted to tell them!" I laughed.

"Wow, congrats guys." Techno said.

"Should we go tell your father?" I asked Tubbo.

"Do we have to tell him? He's a bitch, he won't like you. He's probably drunk right now!" Tubbo yelled.

"Let's just tell him." I said.

"Fineeeeee." Tubbo sighed.

"Oh also, before we leave. Me and Tubbo are buying a house together, I don't want to live here anymore. It's not up for discussion, I'll be back to pick up my stuff tomorrow." I smirked.

"Wait-" Sam said.

"QUICK, RANBOO, RUN NOW!" Tubbo laughed and dragged me away.

"OKAY!" I laughed with him and we ran.

"So, we're buying a house eh?" Tubbo smirked.

"Sorry, I just said that so they'd leave me alone, you don't have to-"

"Let's do it." He smiled.