I'm married to the government... (Ranboo, Techno, Micheal)

If I get anyone's pronouns wrong tell me please

Micheal can talk in this lol
________________________________

3rd POV
Ranboo walked into the room, sighing. They was so nervous to tell Techno anything.

"Technoblade, can I talk to you?" They asked quietly.

"I'm busy." Techno replied.

Ranboo sat down and began to speak anyway, "it has something to do with Tubbo."

"You mean government?" Techno placed down his book on Greek mythology and placed himself next to Ranboo.

"Well... he's not government anymore!" Ranboo argued.

"That doesn't change what he's done."

Ranboo took a deep breath and began to talk over him, as they didn't want to get into a fight.

"Well, anyway... we're kind of... platonically..."

"Yeah?" Techno lifted one eyebrow.

"Married." Ranboo said finally.

"WHAT?!" Techno stood up.

"Ranboo... people like that will betray you in a heart beat!" He yelled.

He grabbed the front of Ranboo's shirt.

"You're seriously married to the leader of SNOWCHESTER?! MY ENEMY?! THIS IS BETRAYAL!"

"Calm down! It's not that simple!" Ranboo cried out, and began to get slightly noticeable scars over their face. "I have something that I need to protect! Someone!"

"Protect?! PROTECT?! WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU'D NEED TO BETRAY ME-" Suddenly, the door opened.

Techno loosened his grip slightly on Ranboo and turned to look and the small piglin child with a miniature blanket in his hand.

"Daddy? What is the yelling... I can't sleep." Micheal squeaked.

"Why don't you unhand me..." Ranboo began.

"No. No. No way." Techno mumbled.

"...In front of my son." Ranboo whispered. Techno dropped him to the floor and they crawled over to Micheal.

"It's okay, Micheal." Ranboo hugged him and began to gain more marks on their face, much more noticeably. "I'm here. Daddy (Tubbo) will be back soon, don't worry."

"O-okway (okay)..." Micheal yawned.

"Go back to sleep, buddy." Ranboo smiled comfortingly.

"Mhm..." Micheal replied and walked away, too tired to argue.

Ranboo sighed and turned back to Techno.

Techno sat on the floor next to him, "I'm sorry. I should've let you explain."

"It's fine don't worry."

"Sooo... you have a son?" Techno muttered.

"Yeah. Can we talk later...? I need to sort out the scars on my face."

"I can help you. Come on." Techno said and grabbed Ranboo's hand. (No shipping stfu)

Ranboo excepted happily, "okay."