Suck it up. (Fundy, Quackity, Eret)

This is based off of 'suck it up' (idk if that's what it's called and idk how to write in the actual language so yuh 😎)

REMEMBER- this is C!Fundy, C!Quackity and C!Eret! That's why quackity says that Fundy is younger.

POV- Fundy and Quackity just had a meeting and Fundy gets stressed and things get worse.

3rd POV
Fundy tried to control his breathing, but it was impossible. He quietly began to breathe faster then usual and started backing up slowly.

He sunk down to the ground and wrapped his arms around his legs. He let out cries of pain. Suddenly, the door swung open.

"Fundy, why are you still in here? The meeting finished-" Quackity stopped himself as he realised the state the younger was in.

"Stop being dramatic, we need to go!" He yelled over Fundy's loud breathing and crying.

"SUCK IT UP FUNDY! SUCK. IT. UP." He yelled angrily.

"S-suck it u-up..." Fundy mumbled to himself ⟟ between breaths.

"SUCK IT UP!" Quackity began to yell at him. He grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room.

Quackity got so mad that he stopped and threw the poor fox to the floor, still having a panic attack.

Fundy suddenly saw Quackity fall to the ground and a tall man ran over to him. He had a rainbow crown and brown hair, with a bisexual cape and a deep voice.

"Breathe, Fundy. It's okay. I'm here. Don't worry. You're okay." He whispered repeatedly into my ear.

"What happened, Quackity? The fuck did you do?!" He yelled.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Save it. I'm taking Fundy further away to deal with him." Eret smiled warmly and picked up Fundy in his arms.

"Keep breathing slowly, Funds. Copy my breaths if you can." He began to take exaggerated breaths and Fundy attempted to copy him.

Eventually, Fundy was breathing normally again and was wiping off the tears from his eyes.

"Do you want to talk, Fundy?" The man asked.

"Not here... not near them." Fundy replied cautiously.

Eret understood and walked further to his castle. He found his room and laid Fundy down on the bed, before sitting down next to him.

"Want to talk about anything?" Eret repeated.

"It's just... it's too much stress for me. I don't want to deal with this anymore. I'm just a kid! First it was Schlatt and then Dad blowing up L'manburg and dying and Dream cheating with George and ditching me at the wedding, and now apparently Ghostbur died and Wilbur came back to life?! What the fuck is going on?! I'm sorry I know people like Tommy or Ranboo have more problems then me but I just don't want to deal with all of this right now and-" Fundy stopped himself when he realised what he had just said.

He gasped, "Eret, I'm so sorry! I don't know why I said all of that."

"It's okay Fundy," he began, "never apologise for your feelings. I feel bad for you. But I promise I will try as hard as a can to give you a better life."

Fundy hugged Eret, and Eret wasn't expecting this. He quickly got comfortable and hugged back.

"I won't let go until you let go, Fundy. I promise you that." He smiled.

"Thank you, Eret."