Zombies (Tommy, SBI)

!TOMMY IS YOUNGER IN THIS!

                     Tommyinnit's POV  
I sighed as I hid behind the bushes in the forest from the humans. They all hate zombies like me, so I was constantly on the run from them. It was normal, however. Most of my zombie friends have died and the others moved to other countries where it is safe for zombies. I would go with them, but I'm only 15. I've only ever been caught once, when I was about 2.

//

I was walking around with my guardian-zombie-friend, who was basically my father. (he was about 24 at the time.) he suddenly stopped and I heard shouting in the far distance.

"Who is dat?" I asked.

"Bad people. Very bad people." He replied.

"Why awe dey bad?"

"Tommy, run. Run as far as you-" he stopped as I heard loud bangs next to me. I watched him fall to the floor and his eyes slowly turn white until I could see my reflection.

"THERE'S ANOTHER ONE OVER THERE!" I heard a man shout.

"I'LL GET IT!" Another woman shouted.

I suddenly heard another man, "WAIT IT MIGHT BE DANGEROUS!"

I fell to the floor and began to shake the zombie next to me.

"Wake up! Pwease don't weave!" I cried.

I turned and felt a knife slide past my leg, cutting me, but not too deep. I yelped and stood up. I began to run, but immediately fell.

"IT'S ON THE FLOOR!" Someone shouted. I was terrified. I saw a woman point her gun me. I turned and prepared for the pain that was about to come.

But there was no gunshot.

"Let's kill them, Philza." I heard a low-pitch voice say from in front of me.

"Now, now, Techno." Another voice said. "Phil, try to talk to them. See why they want to kill the zombie."

"Okay, Ghostbur." (RIP Ghostbur btw) I looked over and saw a blonde man spread his wings and fly over to the mean people.

"He looks like a child. And he looks traumatised." The piglin figure with a blade said. I tried to back away, but immediately stopped as my leg was in too much pain. I began to cry.

"Aww... Technoblade, go help Phil incase they attempt to hurt him."

"Alright." The 'Technoblade' smirked and walked off.

"Hey, kiddo..." Ghostbur said.

"P-pwease don't huwt me..." I mumbled. He looked shocked, as if he didn't know zombies could talk.

"Hey, honey, I won't hurt you. What is your name, sweetheart?" He slowly got closer.

"T-Tommy..." I replied hesitantly.

"Tommy. My name is Ghostbur. How old are you?" He put his hand on my leg and pulled out a bandage.

"I am 2..." I mumbled.

"Two?! Wow." He murmured as he finished bandaging the cut on my leg.

"GHOSTBUR!" A man shouted. "WE NEED YOU!"

"Shoot. I've got to go, sweetie. Stay here, okay?" He smiled trustfully and ran away. I heard shouting, so I ran into the forest as fast as I could.

Technoblade's POV
I sighed at the smell of blood and turned to Phil, nodding.

"Why do you guys want to kill the zombies?" He asked.

"THEY'RE FREAKS! THEY ARE GOING TO EAT US AND KILL OUR YOUNG!" A man said, charging at Phil.

"Sorry sir, I can't let you hurt him." I stood in front of Philza and drew my sword. I turned next to me and saw a small figure.

"SHIT, A CHILD!" I screamed and pointed my sword towards it.

"I'M NOT A CHILD YOU FUCKING TWAT! I'M THE PRESIDENT OF THIS PLACE! LOWER YOUR SWORD IMMEDIATELY!" He screamed.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A CHILD!" I shouted.

The townspeople gasped and drew out their pitchforks.

"Shit- GHOSTBUR! WE NEED YOU!" Phil shouted.

// (end of flashback)

Tommyinnit's POV
I continued to hide in the bushes as I remembered the memories of the nice men that saved me that day. I didn't even get to say thank you.

Suddenly, I felt a hard grasp on my arm. It pulled me out of the bushes and made me go to my knees. I looked up and saw a group of men all wearing black.

"We found one, boys." One said.

"Please let me go-" I began to say.

The one that grabbed me kicked me in the stomach and punched me. I fell to the floor in defeat as his friends watched him torture me.

I began to scream and cry and try to run. He grabbed my arm and stomped on my leg.

I began to whimper as I punched as hard as I could. He fell to the ground and I tried to crawl away from his friends into the bushes.

I heard one of them scream at me as I just about put my hand into the bush.

However, I felt someone grab it. They pulled me into the bush and I saw a familiar face. His eyes widened.

"Technoblade?"

(OML LIKE 5 OF MY STORIES HAVE ENDED WITH TECHNO LMAO)