Taxi (Tubbo, Jschlatt)

𝖧𝗂𝗂𝗂𝗂!

How is everyone????

Enjoy!

Trigger warning- kidnapping, blood, gore, swearing

In this police do ✨ not✨ exist! :D

Tubbo's POV
I needed someone to drive me home from school because my dad was at the bar and can't drive. I had money on me, so I decided to get a taxi. About 10 minutes in, I realised that I didn't recognise where we were.

"E-excuse me, sir, where are we?" I asked.

"I'm taking you to where you need to go." He smiled.

I then realised.

I hadn't told him where I needed to go.

Fuck. Message someone. Dad. I thought to myself.

Dad <3 (Schlatt)

Bee lover 🐝
Hey dad?

Dad <3 (Schlatt)
Hm?

Bee lover 🐝
I'm in a taxi right now, but I just realised that he didn't ask where I needed to go and we've been driving for about 10 minutes. I'm scared. What do I do?

Dad <3 (Schlatt)
Fuck. Tell him you need to pick someone else up. I'm at ——————— bar right now. You'll be okay son, don't worry.

"Excuse me, can you pick someone else up?" I asked. The driver smirked.

"Yeah, sure," I told him where the pub was and he drove there in about half an hour. We parked up outside the pub and he got out of the car. I was confused by this as my dad would've just came out anyway. That's when the back doors opened and it was that man.

"Alright, don't say anything, kid." He said and shut the back doors, climbing in. He put his hand over my mouth and banged my head against the back door.

"Mmh!" I attempted to shout. I began to cry as I saw blood come from the back of my head. He pulled out a gun and I immediately stopped.

"I don't want to kill you just yet, so I suggest you be quiet." He got the gun and hit it on my head.

"STOP!" I cried and banged on the glass of the door. He continued to hit me and try to get me to shut up. Eventually, I broke the glass. He grabbed a piece and stabbed it into my eye. I yelped and attempted to get out of the broken window. I managed to fit through and for some reason, there was nobody around. Perhaps because everyone was in the bar.

Nobody's POV

Tubbo landed face first on the floor, followed by the dumb stupid ugly af man.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The man screamed and kicked Tubbo in hopes to be able to get him back in the car.

"L-LEAVE ME ALONE!" Tubbo whimpered.

"HEY! Leave my son the fuck alone." A voice appeared from behind the man.

"D-DAD!" The small boy screamed.

"What you gonna do about it?" The man smirked.

"Oh you'll pay for hurting my son." Schlatt stated. He pulled out a bow and arrow and shot him in the leg. He shot him again in the head and waited for him to bleed out.

"Fuck, Tubbo." He mumbled. He sat infront off Tubbo before being pulled into a tight hug.

"I-I wanna go home..." Tubbo said in between sobs.

"I know, kid, I know."