Part 4 of ranboos bullies AND part 3 of Taxi (special)

YESSS CROSSOVER

I just want to say thank you to all of you, you're all so supportive for no reason and I can't thank you enough!

I hope you enjoy! Here is a crossover of Ranboo's bullies and Taxi! (If you don't remember, go read them)

Big TW- confusion, death, strong gore, 2nd warning for gore, dog gore, hella loads of gore, I'm serious.

________________________________

Ranboo's POV
_____________________________

"I can't believe I did it. It was an accident. It wasn't my fault."

"I didn't want him to die."

"I didn't hurt him."

"I didn't kill him."

Flashback-

I was walking around with my dog, Barney. He stood by me every second and continuously looked back at me to check that I was okay.

I love him, as did my family. My brothers- Sapnap, Dream and Techno. And my father- Sam. They loved him just as much as they loved me.

But unfortunately, love doesn't last.

I saw them in the distance, Sam and my brothers. I waved to them and was careful to hold on to the lead.

Barney suddenly started barking at a man across the street. I needed to get a good grip on the lead as he was pulling hard and there was a car coming.

I'm not that strong. I felt the fabric slip out of my hands and I watched him slip under the car. I couldn't run after him, my legs stopped responding to my brain.

What just happened?

'No, there's no way.' I thought.

I turned to my siblings and father to see the horror on their faces.

I turned back and watched the blood splatter from below the car. It was heavy and it didn't stop.

Taking an emotional break, sorry o didn't wanna finish this <3