Don't yell at my brother. (Tommy and Technoblade)

Hello guys! How are we???

This is a Tommy-Techno brother AU (or just SBI)

So this is Dream Smp, but not with Dream in prison, they only have one life and can get hurt like irl, Dream and Technoblade are a team.

POV (kinda long): someone has been robbing stuff from everyone. Nobody knows who, but this person attacked Tommy. Tommy got trauma from this and hadn't really told anyone, but everyone ended up finding out somehow (idk, idc)

TW: swearing

Tommy's POV
I don't want to talk about this, everything is suddenly terrifying to me.

We went to Technoblade's house to have the meeting (for some reason). I was next to him on the sofa, Wilbur was next to me. Dream was on the left sofa and Tubbo was on the right one.

"So, Tommy. Got anything to say?" Wilbur turned to me. I looked up at him but immediately looked back down, not wanting to reply.

"Tommy why didn't you tell us?" Tubbo asked.

"We need to know who did this. I would just kill you, but we're all against this person stealing our stuff. Is it correct that he attacked you?" Dream said. I blanked him as Wilbur and Tubbo excused themselves outside. "Tommy, you need to co-operate with us."

...

"Tommy, do you want all of our stuff to get stolen?" Technoblade asked me.

"N-no..." I sighed.

"So tell me Tommy. Is it true that this mystery person attacked you?" Dream continued.

"Y-yes..." I mumbled.

3rd POV
Dream was losing his patience with Tommy. He was taking so long to answer and he wouldn't communicate.

"TOMMY!" Dream screamed, getting Tommy's attention. "YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE! TELL ME WHO THE FUCK IT IS YOU USELESS CHILD!"

Tommy began to tear up but look down. He started breathing fast and was light headed.

"DREAM! DO NOT YELL AT MY FUCKING BROTHER." A familiar low-pitched voice said from beside him. Tommy looked up slowly, seeing his older brother Technoblade standing there.

He sat back down, "Tommy, breathe okay?" He soothed. Tommy nodded.

"H-head... hurts..." Toms mumbled.

"It's okay, don't worry." Technoblade stroked Tommy's hair and laid Tommy's head on his shoulder. Dream rolled his eyes until Techno glared at him. Dream then sat there and just watched.

Tubbo and Wilbur walked back in.

"Tommy, who hurt you?" Techno asked again.

"I..."

"It's okay, take your time. I understand that it must be stressful, but the sooner this done, the better."

Tommy took a deep breath.

"It was..."

"Bad."

Everything went silent but it was interrupted by Tommy's loud breathing.

"He t-told me things. Th-the egg... it needs t-to be destroyed..."

Techno hugged Tommy and Tommy laid his head on him.

"It knows everything."

"What do you mean?" Tubbo asked.

"It knows everything everyone does. It knows what you're thinking and what you're saying. It's taken control of people. Like Bad, Skeppy and many more. It can take control of you. B-but he told me it's weakness..." Tommy hugged Technoblade tighter.

"Take your time Tommy. Don't worry, you'll be okay." Wilbur sat next to them.

"It's weakness is Dream."

Can't be bothered to write more lmao so enjoy what you have!

Sorry this is short 😅

See you guys later! :D