Insecure (Tommy)

TW: body shaming, hate, swearing, insecurity

3rd POV
Tommy decided to stream since he hadn't in a while. He pressed the live button and immediately got 50K which soon went up.

"Hey chat! How are we?" He smiled.

Chat:
Hi Tommy!

We missed you!

Hiiiiiii :D

Where have you been?

"Okay, I see you guys have a lot of questions! I've been busy with school lately, so I've started getting more sleep lately. But I'm glad that I can stream now!!! Today, we're going to be playing the Black Hole Mod with Slimecicle, Wilbur and Phil! Let's get into it." (This is an actual vid btw)

Donation
Sleepydonkey donated £15:00!
Hi Tommy we missed you <3

"Sleepydonkey thanks for £15:00, holy shit, and I missed you guys as well!"

    Tommy's POV (just bc I wanted to lol)

"BAHAH! YOU'RE GOING TO DIEEEEEE!" I shouted at Wilbur and Slimecicle.

"THE BLACK HOLE WILL NEVER REACH US!" Slime shouted back.

Phil joined the call.

"Yo guys, I've got diamonds and I've found the end portal!"

"Yeah, well we've- done- stuff," Wilbur said.

Donation
SmallPug donated £1:00!
Why do they put up with you? You're so fucking annoying.

I deafened for a second.

"SmallPug, thanks for the £1:00! They put up with me because I am amazing!" I smiled. I was used to haters, Wilbur said 'All good content creators get hate.'

I undeafened.

"-SEX WITH A FISH!" Smilecicle shouted.

"What the fuck did I walk in to?" I laughed as did everyone else.

"You walked into sex talk-" Phil said.

"HEY, HE'S A CHILD REMEMBER!" Wilbur shouted.

"I'm not a fucking child Wilby!"

"Did you just call me Wilby?"

"Noooo! I did not call you Wilby!" I shouted.

We were on it for about ten minutes.

Donation
Minecraftbean donated £2:00!
What the fuck, why are you so skinny lmaooo? No wonder everyone hates you! XD

These types of donations hurt. I took a deep breath and said nothing. Apparently, Wilbur was watching my stream.

"Tommy, go into VC2 and deafen on stream." He said to me.

"Uh haha, okay! One sec stream!" I went into the same VC as him and deafened on stream.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you okay? Please ignore those donations. They're just jealous that you're famous."

"Don't worry Will, I'm fine! They don't bother me. I'm just too awesome." I replied smiling. They do bother me, but of course, I'm not going to say that.

We went back and continued playing.

Donation
Holypigeon donated £1:00!
You've been sleeping? Lmaoooo you're so lazy Lazyinnit!