School (Tommy)

LMAO I just came back to this and I hate it 😭 but ima keep it cause views

________________________________
Y'all said you wanted this!

_____________________________

Tommy's POV
I sighed and prepared to answer the questions. I was recently diagnosed with Dyslexia, but my teachers didn't believe me.

Ms. Dn ( ;) ) walk over to me and leant over my desk.

"Tommy!" She said.

"Y-yes, miss?" I asked.

"If the horse felt the rider fall off of his back and heard gunshots all around, obviously he died. Now, I assume that you have read the book, correct?" She smiled.

"I-I..." I mumbled, "I tried to... I have dyslexia." I turned to look at Tubbo and Ranboo.

"LOOK AT ME!" She grabbed my face, leaving a red mark. I began to tear up as I heard the children behind me giggle and whisper.

"Ma'am, please don't hurt him. That is illegal, you are not allowed to hurt your students." Ranboo stood up for me.

"Yeah! Leave him alone, bitch!" Tubbo yelled.

"Miss, we could call the police on you." Purpled said from the back seats.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" she slammed her hand onto my wrist and I cried out. "Tommy, what was the name of the horse rider?"

"I don't know, miss..." I whimpered. She slapped me around the face and I heard a gasp.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU READ THE BOOK?!" She yelled.

"I-I CAN'T READ! I'M DYSLEXIC! I GOT MY BROTHERS TO READ SOME WITH ME, BUT WE COULDN'T READ ALL OF IT!" I screamed.

Suddenly, I heard a door open.

"...are you an orphan? Because you're about to be."