School part two (SBI & the minors)

"Are you an orphan? Because you're about to be." I heard my older piglin brother say from the door.

"Sir, exit the room right now." Miss said.

"Alright, the rest of you kids. Get out." Philza walked in.

Everyone ran out, screaming. Everyone aside from me, Tubbo, Ranboo and Purpled.

"I'll lock the door." I heard another voice say and lock the door.

"W-Wilby?" I whimpered.

"Oh my- Toms!" He ran over to me. I covered my eyes and prepared to get hit.

"P-please don't-" I then realised that it was Wilby. He wouldn't hurt me. I stood up out of my desk and fell into his arms.

"Oh, Toms. I'm so sorry." I looked over to the rest of them to see my teacher tied up.

I slowly felt my eyelids fall and fell into dream.

   Technoblade's POV

"One of you wanna explain what happened?" I pointed my sword towards the children. Tubbo screamed and started playing a strange song, which I later found out later was called 'gangam style'.

"Techno, blade down. Don't threaten THESE children." Dadza said.

"Guys, be quiet. Tommy needs sleep." Will muttered.

"You guys going to tell me what happened to my fucking little brother?" I asked.

"That bitch of a teacher hit him, yelled at him and didn't believe he was dyslexic." Tubbo said as Ranboo walked over to Tommy and Wilbur.

"I-is he going to be alright?" Ranboo asked Wilbur gently.

"He'll be fine, only minor injuries. Don't worry." Wilbur reassured.

The rest of the minors walked out. Philza and Wilbur took the teacher somewhere and told me to take Tommy home because we need to spend more time together or whatever.

Once we had walked home (he was sleeping, so I carried him on my back and he wasn't heavy at all) I laid him down on my bed and wrapped my cape around him. He slowly began to open his eyes. (Next part has Ranboo's bullies vibes)

"T-Techie...?" He said quietly.

"Morning Theseus." I smirked. I had a soft spot for my little brother, but I never wanted to show it. (If you ship this next part then politely fuck off)

"Umm Techno?" He mumbled, wiping his eyes.

"Yes, Toms?"

"Can we..."

"Can we?" I repeated.

"Can we cuddle?" He turned away, attempting to hide his embarrassment.

"O-oh..." I mumbled. I never dealt well with being social or touching people, but this was my little brother.

"Sorry! I shouldn't have asked! That was stupid of me, just ignore me-"

I pulled the covers over us and wrapped my arms around him. I looked down at him and saw him smiling.

"Don't apologise for asking something and don't tell people to ignore you. Your words matter just as much as everyone else's." I kissed his forehead.

"Thanks, Techie..." he mumbled.

"No problem, sunshine."