Like brother (Tommy, Technoblade, Sam & Dream)

THIS IS NOT A SHIP OF DREAMNOBLADE LMAO! Actually-

I'M KIDDING! JUST LIKE FRIENDS or BROTHERS (however u want it!)

Ok I decided that in this story, Techno is the younger brother and they both hate Tommy :3

TW: angst, swearing

Tommy's POV
"God, Tommy! You're useless! You don't deserve me or anyone or anything. First, you cause wars and make people fight for you and give them nothing in return. And you steal my fucking stuff! You're annoying and worthless, Tommy. Nobody would miss you if you died. SO STOP BEING A CRUEL LITTLE TWAT AND DO SOMETHING!" Technoblade yelled.

"I-I'm sorry, Techno... I didn't mean to-"

"TO WHAT?! Ruin everyone's lives? Cause wars? GET WILBUR KILLED?! I'M A PERSON TOMMY! I'm not fighting for you anymore, I don't care about you. Nobody does! They just wanted to win wars."

"T-Techno I..." I mumbled.

"Get out."

"W-what?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, TOMMY!" He shouted and slapped me across the face. By now, my face was soaked (tears lol) and I could barely see. I ran away. As far as I could. The only people that were on the server were me, Technoblade and AweSamdude (Sam Nook). decided to run to L'manburg.

I ran as tears fell down my face and I didn't stop running. As I was running, I bumped into a familiar-looking man.

3rd POV

"HELLO TOMMYINNIT. HOW CAN I HELP YOU?" Sam Nook asked.

"S-Sam...?" Tommy wiped his face, attempting to wipe the tears away.

"WHAT IS WRONG, TOMMYINNIT?" Sam replied.

"I-" he sighed. "N-nothing. It doesn't matter. S-sorry for bothering you, I'll g-go now."

"TOMMYINNIT, YOU HAVEN'T BOTHERED ME. WHAT IS WRONG, TOMMYINNIT?"

"C-can you get Awesamdude s-so I can apologise please?" Tommy stuttered.

"OF COURSE TOMMYINNIT. DID YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG?"

"Y-yes..."

"OKAY, I'LL GET AWESAMDUDE." He walked away. Tommy sighed and began to cry more.

I'm such a mess. They hate me. Everyone hates me. I'm annoying. They never liked me.

"Tommy?"

They would be glad if I died. They only fought with me so that they would win. I'm a monster.

"TOMMY?!" A voice screamed. Tommy flinched and realised where he was and who he was with."

"H-hi Sam..." Tommy held a hand over his eye.

"What happened, Toms?" Sam pulled him into a hug.

"I-I'm sorry..." Tommy let go of Sam.

"Why, Tommy?" Sam was confused, Tommy hadn't done anything wrong from what he knew.

"I-I'm sorry for bothering you constantly and being annoying. I'm s-sorry for making you help me and fight for me. I'm sorry for being useless. I'm sorry."

Tommy fell to the floor and burst into tears. Sam leant down to the younger boy and hugged him again.

"Tommy, none of that is true. I love you like a son, you haven't EVER annoyed me. Without you, The Dream SMP would be broken, no, it wouldn't exist. We don't fight for you, we fight with you. Who told you this?!" Sam felt tears forming in his eyes. Tommy looked down and mumbled something. "Sorry Tommy, what was that?" He asked again.

"T-Technoblade said it... he started y-yelling at me and I d-don't know why..." Tommy looked down, seemingly embarrassed and upset.

"What else did he say to you, Toms?" Sam grew angry but didn't show it because he didn't want to scare the small boy.

"H-he said I'm worthless and I'm cruel... nobody cares about me... they would be happy if I died," Tommy said sadly.

"Oh my- Toms... I love you to bits. He doesn't know what he's talking about. I'll talk to him, okay? Let me take you home." Sam smiled comfortingly.

"O-Okay... thank you, Sam..."

Time skip (Sam took Tommy to his house and then went to Technoblade's house.)

                   Technoblade's POV
I kind of felt bad for what I said to Tommy. He's annoying, but he is a kid.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. I walked over as the banging continued, "Calm down, I'm coming!"

I opened the door and was greeted by a slap across the face.

"Nice to see you too," I said sarcastically.

"What the fuck did you say to Tommy?!" Sam screamed. I froze.

"Do I know you?" I asked. I was pissed, but I wanted to know who he was.

"What. Did. You. Say." He repeated.

"Tell me who you are," I demanded.

"I am AweSamdude. Tommy's forever protector. The man who had Dream in prison." He smirked. I then remembered who he was.

"Oh, you're the guy who let Tommy die, correct?" I asked.

"YOU SON OF A-" he sighed. "Tell me what you said to Tommy."

"I simply said the truth." I smiled. I didn't mean it, but he didn't have to know that. The next thing I knew, I was in cuffs, walking into the forest. "What the hell?!"

"Technoblade, you are under arrest." He said.

"You can't just arrest me because I said something to Tommy!" I argued.

"You are under arrest for assaulting a minor." He continued calmly.

"I can easily get out of your dumbass prison," I smirked.

"I am sure you can. That's why I'm taking you AND Dream to the other prison for dangerous prisoners." He pulled out a splash potion and a mask. He covered his mouth.

"The fuck-" I screamed before he closed his eyes and splashed the potion. Suddenly, everything went dark and I could see nothing.

It was as if I had blinked and went to another place. When I opened my eyes, I saw a green man with a mask.

"Oh look, the homeless green manipulative Teletubbies," I smirked. "Nice to see you."

"Oh, the pigs awake. I missed you, old friend." He shook my hand and helped me up.

"Where are we, Dream?"

"We're underground. Sam left us here, there is no way we can get out. How did you get here?"

"I yelled at the child and apparently you can get arrested for yelling at the golden boy." I laughed as did the tea kettle.

Couple minutes later...

"D-Dream?" I mumbled.

"Hm?" He replied.

"M-my head hurts..."

"Oh, that's probably the potion kicking in. Sorry, Kid. C'mere." He smiled, reaching his hand out to me. I accepted his gesture and hugged him.

"We'll get out of here."

SOFT MURDERERS AWWE!

Tysm for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Have a good day/night depending on where you are <3