Please support me -Pride month special! (Tommy)

________________________________

!None of this is real!

This story is where Tommy comes out as trans 🏳️‍⚧️

(I referred to Tommy as he/him through most of this because I forgot lol)
________________________________

Tommyinnit's POV
I silently pulled out my diary and found a pen. I cautiously shut my door and quietly opened up to the next page.

I'm meeting up with the SBI tomorrow!Well, Phil, Wilbur, Techno, Tubbo And Ranboo! My dad has insisted on coming. It's a shame because I was planning on telling my friends I'm trans. It's a shame because both of my parents are homophobic. I hope that he doesn't get drunk while we are with them. I might tell Wilby early because he is coming soon. (In about an hour, it's 11:45 right now and my father is sleeping).

Signing off now <3

-Talia/Tommy :)
________________________________

3rd POV
Tommy waited for Wilbur and when he heard a faint knock on the door, he walked down the stairs quietly. When he opened the door, he whispered a quiet 'hi' and gestured up to his room.

Will happily excepted this offer, but was also very cautious as he could tell that Tommy was upset. Maybe he was just tired?

They talked about anything that came to mind for a while until Tommy sighed and remembered what he wanted to tell Wilbur.

"Will, I need to tell you something." He mumbled.

"Okay?" Will replied warily.

"It's completely fine if you hate me."

"You're like a little sister to me! I couldn't hate you."

Tommy sighed, "actually, it's a little more then one thing. I apologise if I take a while to get this out."

"Okay," Wilbur knew something was up because of Talia's tone, "what is it, Talia?"

Wilbur's POV (he ain't transphobic btw he just doesn't know yet!)
I hope nothing bad has happened to Talia. She is shaking a lot and looks tired.

"I've known this for a while, but I've been to afraid to tell you guys." She began.

"I'm... I'm trans."

Everything went silent until he turned away.

"I'm sorry! I know it's weird. My parents are both homophobic and I don't know if you are and I don't want any of you to hate me but I just know I'm not a girl! I'm a boy, Wilby!" he cried. I opened my arms and hugged him tightly.

"Nothing could ever make me hate you. I'll always love you. You're my little brother. It's wrong that they're homophobic and I'm sorry that you have been scared to tell them and us. May I ask, what is your preferred name?" I asked calmly. His tone suddenly changed and he was crying more. I don't think it was sad tears, however.

"M-my name is Tommy. Also there's one more thing I need to tell you." He whispered. He stared at the door and made sure it was locked, before coming closer to me.

"Sure, Toms, what is it?" I asked.

"My parents aren't the type of people I tell everyone. They are... sort of... abusive."

"What?!" I said quietly. "What the fuck?! You don't mean that. You're joking, right?"

"No... they get drunk almost every day and hit me. I wear a makeup-cover thing." Tommy mumbled.

"Tommy, I'm so sorry. I promise that I'll get you out of this place." I soothed.

*next day bestie*

I sat next to Tommy on the bus (we had to take a bus to the hotel we were staying at) and Tommy's father kept glaring at Toms. (Everyone was here now btw). I told Tommy that the secret code for when he was feeling awkward was 'L'manburg'.

"Talia," his father stood up and came over. "Can I talk to you? Alone, on the other side of the bus?"

"One second-" Tommy looked over at me. "Hey, Will?"

"Yeah?" I replied.

"What's your favourite part of L'manburg?" He asked me warily.

"Uhh- Talia. Let's go. Now." His father continued.

"With all due respect sir, we were just about to-"

"Okay, she's my daughter. I'm taking her over there."

"Hey, Talia! You look tired. Why don't you take a nap?" Phil asked. I could tell that he was catching on to everything that was happening, as could Tommy.

"Okay, thank you Phil." he replied. His dad sighed and went back to his seat.

"Tommy, can I tell Philza? Anything? It's completely fine if not." I whispered.

"Yeah, Phil is fine. Don't let anyone hear you."

"Okay. Phil? A word over there?" I smiled. (By the way, they're on the top of the bus, including Tommy's dad, that part is empty, everyone else including Tech, Tubbo and Ranboo are downstairs).

"Okay...?" Phil replied. We walked further away and I told Phil everything.

"Tommy is trans. His parents are homophobic and beat him. We need to call the police." Wilbur said.

"Are you sure about all of this?" Phil whispered.

"I'm sure. Now you go talk to Tommy, I'm going to have a small chat with his father. We'll call the police when we get off of the bus."

We walked back to our seats to find Tommy's father and Tommy sitting next to eachover, fatherdumbass whispering something and him on the verge of tears.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Wilbur asked fatherdumbass.

"Fine." He replied and they walked off.

"Hiya mate." Phil said and sat next to him. "You alright?"

"Yeah, fine." He replied.

"Wilbur told me everything. Tommy. I'm so sorry." Phil opened his arms, as if he was asking if Tommy wanted a hug.

Tommy accepted this offer and fell into his arms.

"I don't want to see him again. I don't want to be with him."

"I know mate, I know. Don't worry, it's okay."

I'd wrote more but I accidentally deleted it and couldn't get it back