Execution (Tubbo and Ranboo)

Heyyy!

This is based on when Tubbo told Ranboo abt the execution <3

TW- swearing, execution, sad thoughts, sorta long paragraphs without breaks

3rd POV
Ranboo and Tubbo sat peacefully on the hill, staring into the sunset.

"Hey, Ranboo?" Tubbo turned to him.

"Yeah?" Ranboo replied.

"Did you know that I got executed?" Tubbo asked.

Ranboo frowned and turned to face Tubbo, "what? You did?"

"Yeah! Have I not told you this?"

"No... by who?" He clenched his fists. (Sry if that's not the right word)

"Techno! He blew me up." Tubbo smiled unenthusiastically.

"Technoblade?! Why did he blow you up?" Ranboo asked.

"Don't worry, he was peer pressured into it by Schlatt and Big Q."

"I'm so sorry- are you okay?" Ranboo asked and hugged Tubbo sympathetically. (Not a fucking ship)

"I'm fine! I have a few scars and I'm scared of loud noises now, but I'm okay." Tubbo hugged back.

"Scars? Are you sure you're alright? You can be honest with me, Tubbo." Therapyboo said.

"Well, to be honest, I'm not okay. We were supposed to be on the same team... and he killed me. How do I know who I can trust and who I can't now?" Tubbo sighed.

"And," Tubbo continued, "what about Tommy? He thinks I replaced him with you. I get I probably should spend more time with him, but we're still best friends! I feel like he hates me. I feel like everyone hates me. Maybe I deserved to be executed, I did some pretty fucked up stuff."

"Tubbo, I don't hate you. You didn't deserve to be executed, don't ever say that. EVER. Everyone makes mistakes, okay? You did what you thought was best. Technoblade shouldn't have done that, and he can't use the excuse that he was peer pressured."

"Thanks, Ranboo." Tubbo wiped his eye. "Shit, we forgot about Micheal. We left him."

"Oh yeah. You go back to Micheal. I'll be back soon." Ranboo smiled.

"Okay! Thank you, Ranboo. You're a good friend."

________________________________

Bonus
________________________________

Technoblade opened his door tiredly to see an angry, tall enderman emerge with a sword, full netherite and a totem of undying.

"You're going to fucking pay."