Nightmares (Tommy and Jack Manibold)

|_______________________________|
Brotherly au
|_______________________________|

Ig the rules change and it's legal to live on your own when you're a child 😎

Tommyinnit's POV
I started to stream and waited for the chat to kick in, immediately getting 70k viewers.

"Hey chat!" I greeted.

Chat-
Littlepinkunicorns95- hey Tommy

Badboybitch- YOOOOOOOOOO

TubfanLol- I prefer Tubbo

TubboLIVE- Hey Big Man, have a good stream!

"How are we today? And cheers Tubzo!" I smiled. I looked at the camera.

"We have a special guest today!" I announced, turning to the door. A bald short man in a light blue hoodie emerged from the door.

"Hey, Tommy's chat!" Jack waved.

"Meet up with the amazing man himself! Me!" I joked.

"Wow I- I'm hurt." Jack fake sniffled.

"Mk chat time to play some Minecraft! Jack go back to your room." I said.

"Ok cya!" He nodded and walked out.

A while later

I was on a call with SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo, the dream team and Jack. It was hectic, but they were careful not to be too loud as they knew I didn't like loud noises.

I had already finished the parkour (Techno totally didn't show me all of the cheats) and I got bored so I turned donations on.

Whateverurnameis donated £20!
Hey Tommy! If you see this,
how are you? Did you get a good sleep? :D

"Thanks for the dono," I pressed the mute button and missed. "Honestly? I'm doing fine, but I had a terrible sleep- I got an hour of sleep and had a nightmare." I admitted.

"Big man had a nightmare?" Tubbo asked.

Shit, I didn't mute- I thought, but laughed it off as if it was a joke.

"BITCH BOY HAD A BAD SLEEP? AWWE" Wilbur teased.

Honestly, it hurt that everyone laughed, but I couldn't tell them that and ruin their fun, so I laughed along with them.

Suddenly, my phone started to buzz.

Text from Jack Manifold

Text from Tubbo

Text from Ranboo

"One sec guys, I got a text!" I said trying to sound happy.

"Okay, don't have a nightmare while you're reading it!" Sapnap said, making everyone laugh except for Tubbo, Ranboo and Jack.

I opened Ranboos first.

   Bitch boy (Tubbos my bestie mother fucker)