Someone's following us. (Sbi/someone else but I dont wanna spoil)

I said I'd do this like a week ago but who cares

TW- Swearing, arguing, gore, fighting

This is where not much happened, but Tommy went to prison to visit Dream after the exile (yes he's a kid) and Dream beat him.

Ages-

Philza old craft- 34

Simpnoblade- 16

Wilby Scoot- 17

ChildAintIt- 9

Random dumb rat- ???

Secret protection character- 20?

NOW TAKE CRUMBS OF SBI ANGST CHILDREN
________________________________
Nobody's POV
________________________________

Philza was taking his three kids- Technoblade, Tommy and Wilbur- out for a walk. He claims that they stay inside too much, they say that they stay inside just as much as him.

Either way, they all needed some fresh air.

They were walking around the street, Phil at the front, Techno beside him. They were talking about how Phil is basically an orphan and whether or not it was disrespectful for Techno to dislike orphans.

Will and Tommy were falling a little behind.

Tommy had always had some form of anxiety- he was constantly living in fear. He had PTSD from the whole L'manburg situation (this is where they settle down after and live a normal life <3-) so he was scared a lot.

He hasn't told anyone about this, they all assumed he forgot about it. Well, not everyone. Wilbur knew.

Wilbur felt bad for everything that happened, so he never belittled him, made jokes about him or tried to scare him like normal brothers. He was supportive and kind.

Wilbur's POV

"Techno, I've told you! I don't think that you should, but I don't mind that you dislike orphans!" Dadza sighed.

"Hey, dad?" Tommy mumbled.

"Yeah mate?" He replied.

"I-I think there's someone following us." Tommy got a firm grip on my arm.

"You're just anxious. Nobody is following us- you're dramatic." Techno said.

"Tommy, stop looking for attention," Dad exclaimed.

"He's not looking for attention. He just wants to make sure he's safe." I said angrily, stroking Tommy's arm as to comfort him.

"Oh Wilbur, I can't deal with you guys today. Give me a break." Phil rolled his eyes.

"Give you a break? YOU? It's not like you even care for us! I look after Tommy more than you!" I stopped and they turned to us, Tommy behind me.

"Yeah right- who's looking after you right now?! Because you spend SOO long on electronics, it's messing with your brain!"

"NO, DAD. YOU ARE MESSING WITH MY BRAIN! YOU SPEND HOURS STREAMING WITH TECHNO AND IGNORING US AND THEN SAY WE'RE UNHEALTHY!" I yelled.

"I'm an adult! I can do what I want!"

"Just because you're PREHISTORIC doesn't mean you're better than us and more important! Or maybe it used to when dinosaurs were around? I don't know- you tell me! You would know." I smirked, listening to Tommy laugh.

"Will! That was really rude." Techno stated.

"Mind your business gOlDeN bOy!" I laughed.

"DO NOT SPEAK TO ME OR YOUR BROTHER THAT WAY," Phil yelled.