Crossover - Jack Manifold

Thank y'all for 15K! This is a crossover of origins and Dream SMP. This is not the full story! This is the first part. <3 but anyway enjoy!

"Sooooo... you're me?" The bald man questioned.

"Uhh- yeah! I'm you..." The other replied from under the tree.

"So you can't go in the rain?" Jack Manifold asked, confused about all of this.

"Nope. I'm a blaze!" He smiled as he looked out to the rain dripping in front of him, tormenting him.

(Jack1 is Dream SMP Jack and Jack2 is Origins SMP Jack!)

"This is weird. Well, who is in your world? Apparently we have different ones." Jack1 asked.

"Well... there's wingedinnit, Enderboo, The Bird King, Tubbee, ScottBomb, Sneeg, Fundy the Furry, Ghostbur, Fishachu, Spiderschlatt, Charlieslimecicle, Technoblade, and me! I think that's it. (New members)." He smiled.

"Oh. Do you try to kill Tommy in your world as well?" Jack1 asked.

"What?! No! He's annoying, but why would I kill him?! He helps me out." Jack2 replied.

"Okay, okay. There's no Dream Team in your world?"

"What's a Dream Team? Sort of sounds like the three musketeers."

"Okay, wow. They're usually the main characters," Jack1 mumbled to himself. "Well, who is the 'Bird King'? What's him real name?"

Jack2 got closer to him, "We aren't supposed to say his name. But his name, is Philza minecraft."

"Oh yeah Phil! He is a chill dude." Jack1 smiled. They suddenly realised that the rain had stopped. They watched as suddenly two portals appeared. One was blue, labelled 'Dream SMP' and one was orange, labelled 'Origins SMP' and they realised that they needed to swap.

"Hey, see you around?" Jack2 stuck his hand out.

"Hopefully, yeah." Jack1 stuck had hand out and they shook hands.

"What if we swap?" Jack1 gasped.

"Swap? Well we'll need to know everything to pretend." Jack2 reminded him.

"Well, okay." Jack1 sat down, gesturing for Jack2 to sit next to him.

They laughed and exchanged stories. They decided that Jack2 would pretend that his wings were clip-ons and Jack1 would pretend that he hid his wings.

They went so the opposite portal before saluting. They were prepared to see a world they had never seen before.

Jack1 stepped through the portal and didn't look back. He felt himself he absorbed by it and opened his eyes.

It was an nice place. No hotels, no giant holes from war, no explosions and it was quiet.

He sighed happily and turned around towards the portal.

Wait.

Where is the portal?