Illness (Tommyinnit, Wilbur, Techno, Philza)

This is based off of a true story <3

Ages: (not real at all)
Tommy- 13
Wilbur-17
Technoblade-17

TW: swearing, idk what it's called, it's not a sickness tho

Tommyinnit's POV
I never knew my dad, but before Phil adopted me, my mother used to tell me stories of him. (What I wrote before). About 2 years ago, I realised that I was the same. I always had pain but I was unsure what it was. When I asked Dadza, he took me to the doctor and said I was fine, I just needed to eat more. They were right, I hadn't been eating much really.

// (flashback)

"Tommy, you need to eat more. The doctor said so and it'll ease the pain!" Phil led me to the table, followed by Techno and Wilbur.

"I-it will?" I sniffed.

"Tommy, if we eat some, will you?" Wilbur asked me as he and Techno sat opposite sides of me.

"Yeah! Big brothers Wilby and Techie!" I smiled.

"Sure. Now eat!" Techno said. Wilbur had a mouthful of *insert a food* so I copied him. I turned to Technoblade and he had *insert a different type of food*, so I tried some of that as well.

//

I've been eating now and I'm fine with it. But the thing is, I still feel the pain.

It hurts more at night to the point where I can't sleep. (Yes this is true about me)

I was getting sick of it. I was still dangerously skinny as well, but I wear big hoodies to hide it. I need to tell someone. I thought to myself one night. I whimpered quietly, but loud enough so anyone through the opposite wall could hear. Walls are pretty thin.

Wilbur's POV
I woke up to a small noise in the other room. I put my glasses on (Wilbur glasses pog) and sat up. I checked the time and it was 4:00AM. The fuck? I asked myself.

I stood up and walked to the other room. I sighed. What's Tommy doing now?

I walked in to see the small child crying in his bed.

"What's wrong, Toms?" I asked and sat on the end of his bed. I rarely see him cry, so I knew it must've been important. He fell into my arms and hugged me tightly. "Tommy? What's going on?"

"I can't take it anymore Wilby... I need to tell someone..." he cried. (Dang I wish I had his confidence)

"O-of course, Tommy, you can tell me anything...!" I laid on the normal side of the bed and pulled the blanket over us, in hopes to make him more comfortable.

"It hurts, Will... when I started eating more, it didn't help the p-pain and I'm still skinny, I j-just wear big clothes. I can't sleep at night and... I-I'm scared Wilby..." he cried. My eyes widened as I stroked his hair.

"Shhh, it's okay Tommy. I'm so sorry for not noticing. You should've told us sooner!" I said. "I need to tell Phil about this."

"Tell me about what?" A voice said from the door. I looked and Dadza was standing next to Technoblade.

"Eating didn't help Tommy. He still feels the pain and he struggles to sleep at night. He's still dangerously skinny and he wears big clothes to cover it up." I said rather fast. I could tell that Phil and Techno were shocked, but they hid that emotion and sat down on the bed.

"Why didn't you tell us, mate?" Phil questioned. He and Techno sat next to us.

"I-I'm sorry..." Tommy cried.

"Hey, don't apologise. I can drive you to the doctors tomorrow, okay? You'll be okay." Technoblade soothed.

"Softnoblade." I mumbled. Tommy let out a small giggle and Phil face-palmed.

"Shut up." Technoblade replied with his plain voice.

Bye guys, sorry this was kind of short.

Ahh fuck the comments on here are too nice and now I'm crying 😃🤚 thank you guys so much! <3
(May have accidentally deleted the comments, I'm not sure yet lol)