Help (Tommy & Wilbur)

HELLOOOO! I was going to write this about a Karlnap story, But it's not :( (I might add that in the background or something)

In this au, Shlatt abuses Tommy.

(Also Wilbur lives alone as does everyone else, aside from Shlatt and Tommy.)

TW: abuse, angst, blood, mature topics, swearing, detail

Tommyinnit's POV
I was in my room because to be honest, I'm terrified to leave.

"Tommy get the fuck down here." I heard Schlatt scream from downstairs. I took a deep breath and opened my door. As I walked down, I could hear footsteps getting closer. When I was in the living room, Shlatt grabbed my hair and pinned me to the wall.

"I can't hurt you right now because we're going to a sleepover tonight. With Wilbur, Techno, Ph1lzA, Karl and Sapnap. You better be good you fucking mistake."

"I-I will Schlatt..." I closed my eyes.

"Good, bitch."

WilburSoot's POV
I somehow persuaded Technoblade to come to the sleepover! I'm magic! Everyone was here except for Tommy and Shlatt (they live further away). Knock knock.

I opened the door to see a rather happy Shlatt and a rather empty-looking Tommy. Shlatt always seemed happier when Tommy was around, they live together so maybe they're kind of a father-son deal like me and Phil.

Although, Tommy always seems empty when Shlatt is around. It's kind of suspicious, but maybe it's just me.

"Hi guys! Come in!" I happily invited them in. I was also in a good mood as you can tell.

"Hey Will! We're happy to be here," he turned to look at Tommy, "right... kid?"

Tommy looked up, seemingly terrified, "y-yes! Hi W-Will!"

"Umm, yeah hi... well let's go and see everyone else!" I tried to keep the mood high. The terror in Tommy's eyes then was unmissable.

"Hellooo!" Technoblade said when he saw us come into the room.

"How did you persuade Technoblade to get here?" Tommy asked, but looking at Shlatt as if he was afraid to speak without permission.

"How else? With potatoes duh." I replied.

"Will, I haven't seen a single potato. I'm starting to think I've been ripped off."

"Calm down Techno, we'll order food late-"

"Hi guys!" Karl and Sapnap walked into the room, followed by Phil.

"Hello!" Shlatt replied.

"Hi..." Tommy mumbled.

"You okay Toms?" Phil questioned.

"Yeah! I'm fine!"

"Anyway... we should order food." I added in to the conversation.

"Yeah, okay."

Everyone had said what they wanted accept for Tommy.

"Tommy want anything?" I turned to him.

"I-"

"NO!" Shlatt screamed. Everyone looked at him, confused and shocked.

"I mean- we left his pills so he can't eat without them." Shlatt said after. Tommy looked down and said nothing.

"O-okay..." I said. I ordered the food and everyone finished eating.

"We should do something." Sapnap stated.