Streaming (Tommy & Dream)

Hey guys! Sorry if this isn't amazing but yeah! This is them in real life, but they all live close to each over.

Enjoy please if you can!

TW: seizures, swearing, bad parenting, starving

Tommy's POV

"Sam, let me out! Please!"

Acting was something I found usually easy. I looked over to the side quickly to see that I have around 1M viewers.

"Look Tommy, I don't know what you want me to do! I'm not allowed to let you out until we find out the problem."

Sam's acting could do with a little work. It's good, but not as amazing as mine. Dream's acting SUCKSSSSSSS! (Not literally it's Tommy remember? XD)

Okay maybe I lied, Dream's acting is okay I guess.

"Tommy, face it. You can't leave. You're stuck here with me!" Dream exclaimed.

My hands started shaking. I didn't realise and I kind of stopped thinking.

"Tommy?"

"Oh, sorry! You were to fucking boring that I c-couldn't pay attention." I played along as if it was part of the script-it wasn't. I was struggling to breathe and shaking a lot. I think I was sweating, but I don't think chat noticed.

Dream's POV

I'm pretty sure Tommy is struggling. His voice was shaky and he randomly blacked out.

"Fine, I'll stop talking to you," I played it cool, "you go onto one side of the prison and I'll go onto the other."

I went to the side with my books and Tommy went onto the side with lava. I could hear really heavy breathing. I backed up from my game and messaged Tommy.

Gremlin Child 🤪🤪

You
End your stream.

Gremlin Child 🤪🤪
Th fuk

You
End. Your. stream.

Gremlin Child 🤪🤪
K

He'd usually argue, but he didn't. And his spelling was off as if he couldn't focus.

"D-Dream..." Tommy mumbled.

"Did you end the stream?" I asked calmly.

"Mhm."

"What's wrong, Tommy?"

"I-I th..ink... s-seizure..."

I paused.

"Tommy, where are your parents?!"

"B-business trip... they've b-been 7 m-months so far and I d-don't think they're c-coming back f-for a w-while..."

"What kind of parents leave there kid for that long?!"

"...help..."

"Fuck. Tommy I'm coming round. I'll be five minutes, okay?"

Thud.

"Tommy...?"

"TOMMY, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, BUT I'M COMING!"

I slammed the door and ran into the car. I drove off.

Nobody's POV
Tommy had dropped his glass and landed on it. His arm had a cut down it and he had banged his head. He coughed up a little bit of blood, but he had passed out.