A man (Fundy)

Tw: transphobia, swearing, terrible grammar

Fundy's POV

"I'm something you're not."

"WHAT?!! WHAT ARE YOU?!" I scowled. (Idk if that's the correct word but idc)

"..." He didn't reply.

"COME ON! TELL ME, WHAT ARE YOU THAT I'M NOT?!" I shouted.

"I'm... A MAN!!!"

...

I stopped shouting and everyone stopped talking. There were faint whispers and mild gasps, but they were blocked out.

"I- I-" I had nothing to say. I turned my head to the side and a tear rolled down my face.

Wilbur's POV

"I'm... A MAN!!!"

Everything went silent. It took a minute to process what Schlatt had just said.

"I- I-" I turned to look at Fundy, but he was looking the opposite way. Wait- he was crying. I felt something bubbling up inside me.

"I've said in the past that you'll die Schlatt. But this time I FUCKING MEAN IT YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed at him so loud that the whole of L'manburg could hear. Fundy's ears dropped and he was now full on crying.

I charged at Schlatt, but unexpectedly stopped. He looked confused, but then I ran around the back and stabbed him in the head.

JSchlatt was stabbed by WilburSoot.

I turned as I heard sobs in the background.

"Oh, Fundy..." I walked over to him slowly and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Thank y-you..." he turned and leaped into my arms.

"Let's go home."

"O-okay..."

Thanks for reading sorry if this is bad!

REMEMBER THIS AS WELL: Bi rights, gay right, trans rights and other rights are the same as HUMAN rights!!! <3

Now go eat, drink and sleep or I will- do something! :o

Tysm for reading and have a good day or night!

Byeeee, love you guys!