Karens (Badboyhalo & Skeppy)

I'm back peoples!! I'm feeling hella better thanks to you guys! Thank you so much for everything!

I saw someone that wanted a Skephalo so that's what this is!!

I didn't have many ideas so this is just a request

TW: swearing

                     Badboyhalo's POV

"Skeppy!!!" I shouted.

"What?" Skeppy replied. He was upstairs and I was at the door, putting my shoes on.

"SKEPPY!" I shouted louder.

"BAD WHAT THE FUCK?!" Skeppy ran down the stairs and tripped.

"LANGUAGE YOU MUFFIN HEAD! YOU DESERVED TO TRIP!" I laughed and walked over to him, helping him up.

"Heyyyy Baddd. :)" he smiled and hugged me.

"Hey, you muffin head. We gotta go to the store."

"Ugh, why! Just send Sapnap." he rolled his eyes and kissed my head.

"He's playing out with Dream and George. I want him to have friends. It's important for me that he has friends because I struggled to get friends as a kid, so we have to go shopping!" I dragged him to the door.

"Awwe I'm sorry Bad. When you put it like that, I can't say no! That's not fair." He laughed along with me and put his shoes on.

"Well, unless you want to starve, let's go." I smiled. I pulled my hoodie over my head and closed the door.

"ASOOSA!" He shouted. (Ok if you missed the stream where Bad and Skeppy played Phasmaphobia-it's quite old btw-then you won't get this lmao)

When they got there

*cough cough*

"You okay, Bad?" Skeppy asked me.

"Yeah, just got a cough." I smiled back.

"Well, okay. I'm going to get milk, it's just over there," he pointed to the end of the aisle. "You get the muffins because they're right here."

"Okay, SGeppy!"

*cough cough*

"Umm, excuse me." Someone said behind me. I turned around.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Could you stop being so loud? It's disrespectful and annoying." Skeppy was looking over at her.

"O-oh sorry ma'am, but I can't control it. I'm sorry that it annoys you, but there isn't anything I can do about it." I smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of my head.

She got closer and slapped me around the face hard.

"Do NOT speak back to me! How disrespectful of you. Respect your elders." She screamed.

"I-I'm sorry..." I mumbled, in tears.

"Umm, excuse me bitch. Who gave you the right to touch my boyfriend?" A man appeared and stood in front of me. I blushed- he hasn't ever called me that before.

"Skeppy, it's okay. Let's go." I wiped my faces and grabbed his hand. He gently moved it away.

"Mind your fucking business, woman. Just because you're OLD doesn't mean you're the fucking president and we need to worship you. And so what if he's loud? What is he distracting you from? Dumb bitch. Fuck off." He yelled.

"Wh-what?!" The lady shouted, shocked. "That's it! I'm calling your manager!" She ran away.

Skeppy turned to me.

"You alright, Bad?" He asked, hugging me. I melted into the hug.

*cough cough*

"Yeah. Th-thank you, Skeppy. But that was a big language you muffin head. And it was kind of rude..." I mumbled as he wiped the tears off of my face.

"No, you're just too kind. She slapped you and you apologised!"

"I was annoying her..."

"Bad, who cares?" He laughed.

"Me. :("

"Whatever. Does your face hurt? She slapped you hard." He cupped my face with his hand, which made me blush more.

"A little... but I'm okay..." I hugged him.

"Awwe. Bad, wanna go home and cuddle?" Skeppy asked me.

"What about shopping?" I giggled.

"Ever heard of robbing?" He smirked.

"Skeppy, no robbing!" I shouted. He grabbed my wrist and ran.

"NO YOU MUFFIN!" I shouted and laughed, he laughed too.

"We're going home and cuddling!" He smiled.

BONUS

                   Skeppy's POV
"Baddd?" I shouted through the house. I couldn't find him. I knocked on the door to his room, to no reply. "Okay... I'm coming in!"

I walked in.

"Hey, Bad? Have you seen my hoodie-" I began. I looked and saw a demon in the bed. Oh, he's sleeping. I smiled. I walked over and grabbed the blanket. I realised that he was wearing my hoodie. Awweeeeeee! I thought.

I sat next to him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Bad." I smiled. I cuddled up next to him and pulled the blanket over us.

"I love you too, Skeppy."

Well, this was classed as a short one for me! Tysm for reading :D

As you can tell, I don't write smut in this book.