Forgotten (Tommy and Quackity)

This is SBI (Tommy, Wilbur, Technoblade and Philza) and then it's a Karlnapity! (Karl x Sapnap x Quackity)

Also, they all live close together for this one. It's not Minecraft or the dream SMP or anything like that, they just all live close lol.

TW: swearing, I don't think anything else but let me know please!! (Sorry if I forgot anything!)

Tommy's POV
The school has been finished for an hour. It's raining and cold. I'm sitting on the bench outside, probably going to get a cold.

Phil hasn't come to pick me up yet. I'm shaking and I can't breathe properly. I don't know where he is. Has he forgotten me?

I don't have his number because when I asked him, he said that he's busy with Techno and Will.

All of us have a group chat, but I can't find it because nobody's texted for a while on it.

I pulled out my phone and looked for someone that wouldn't be busy. I stopped. (But only because I was shaking and it's hard.) Quackity. I decided to call him because I'm shivering and it's cold so I can't be bothered to type.

He answered after two rings.

"Hello?" He answered.

"B-Big Q?"

"Tommy?" He sounded confused.

"A-are you b-busy right *cough* n-now?" I asked, I think it was obvious to tell that I was crying.

"No... Tommy, what's wrong?"

"I-I finished school an hour a-ago... Dadza hasn't c-came to pick me up..."

"But it's so cold outside?!" He shouted through the phone.

"I-I know," I replied, "c-can you come a-and pick me u-up...? If i-it's not too much t-trouble."

"Of course Tommy! You can't stay there. Don't worry, I know where your school is. I'll be about 20 minutes okay? Just hang in there."

"O-okay..." I quit the call. I cuddled my knees and just waited there for him.

Phil's POV (short)
I don't know where Tommy is. He hasn't been home for an hour! I told him that he was going to film with us and he isn't here.

"Where the fuck is Tommy?" Wilbur said, coming down the stairs, followed by Technoblade.

"I dunno, he was supposed to be home an hour ago," I replied, facepalming.

"What a let-down." Techno sat down on the couch.

That's when I realised.

Quackity's POV

I was about half way to Tommy's school.

How the fuck could a dad forget or leave his child?! I'm gonna kill Phil next time I see him. I'll actually kill him. I mean, unless he had a good reason. But what good reason is there for leaving your kid in the freezing cold?! Unless he died or got kidnapped, there is none.

Apparently, while I was thinking all of this, I had got to Tommy's school. I pulled up and walked over.

I saw Tommy on the bench and I ran over to him. He was crying and shivering and he looked really pale.

"Tommy! Holy shit. Are you okay?" I asked. He gasped as if I had scared him, then he jumped up. He ran over to me and hugged me.

"Th-thank you..." He mumbled.

"Hey, no problem! Why didn't Phil come and pick you up?! You live further away then I do! About an hour's drive!" I screamed.

"I... I don't-" was all he could get out before crying and hugging me tighter. "I-I think he f-forgot me..."

Just then, we both got a notification from our phone. We giggled a little and sat down on the bench so we could check. I brought my spare jacket for him, so I wrapped that around him and checked my phone.

It was from the group chat.

Minecraft losers

The old man (Philza)
TOMMY? I don't have Tommy's number so I need to message on the group chat! I FORGOT TO PICK HIM UP FROM SCHOOL! Where is my son?!

Drugz (Quackity)
Some fucking dad you are.

The old man (Philza)
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Homeless green telletubbie (Dream)
That doesn't matter know. Where is the kid?

Swearing child (Tommyinnit)
I'm here dumb fucks. Big Q came to pick me up from school when you forgot, Dadza. We're going to drive up now.

Drugz (Quackity)
He was sitting there fucking shivering and crying, you left your fucking son. He's fell asleep now.

Music geek (WilburSoot)
He should know how to walk home alone.

Orphan Slayer (Technoblade)
I agree. He's not five, he should know how to walk home.

Drugz (Quackity)
You live a fucking hour away from his school. He waited for like an hour for YOU guys and he was shivering and crying like I fucking said. He called me and told me what happened and I came down to his school. Some fucking family you are! You guys don't deserve him, he's too good for you.

Wholesome bean! (Karl)
Quackity, bring him to our house. Sapnap doesn't mind. We can take care of him and Phil I don't care what you say he's staying for the night.

"Are you okay with staying with us for a while, Tommy?" I asked. He didn't reply, but then I looked up and realised that he was sleeping. I picked him up and put him in the passenger seat before putting his seat belt on and driving off.

We were there in about 20 minutes because there wasn't any traffic.

"Tommy, wake up..." I whispered. He was still shaking and his eyes were red. He had bags under his eyes like he was tired and he was kind of pale, but there wasn't anything I could do at that moment when we were in the car.

"Mmm... Quackity?" He mumbled. (Yes I know his real name, but I'm using his username because some of them aren't comfortable with there name and it would be weird to have some with there actual name and some without!)

"Yeah, it's me. I brought you to our house; I hope that's okay." I smiled. He nodded and got out of the car. I put my arm around his waist so he didn't fall. When we got in, Karl and Sapnap were already in the living room.

"What the honk?! Poor kid." Karl said. Sapnap ran over and guided Tommy over to the sofa/couch.

Tommy laid down on the couch and Karl hugged him and whispered you'll be okay and calm down, we're here. To try and get him to stop shivering and to calm him down.

"How did this happen?!" Sapnap asked.

"Shh! Did you not read the texts? Have a look on the group chat." I whispered. He got out his phone and started scrolling through what I could only assume was the group chat.

"Holy shit- how did Phil forget his own child?" Sapnap questioned.

"I don't know, but as long as we're here for him now, it doesn't matter." Karl smiled before sitting on the couch. I sat next to him. Tommy laid his head on Karl's lap and laid his legs on mine. Sapnap sat on the floor stroking his hair before we all fell asleep.