The child that hates children (Technoblade)

How Technoblade got his pink hair :)

NOT A SHIP

TW: Bullying, soft Techno 😏, voices, implied bad-parenting/leaving child, implied Orphan Technoblade 😯 (lmk if I miss anything)

Ages: (ik Techno and Will are twins normally but I changed it)

Philza- 30 ig

Technoblade- 10

Wilbur- 18

Also Techno has brown hair currently in the story

Technoblade's POV
I've been getting bullied at school lately. I couldn't tell Phil or Wilbur because it would make me look weak. I'm supposed to be strong and brave. Brave people don't get bullied.

Yeah. But I do. What does that mean?

Am I weak...?

You're weak.

"Sh-shut up..."

YOU'RE WEAK.

"SHUT UP!"

My door opened.

"Techno? What's wrong?" A familiar voice asked.

"Dadza?"

"What's wrong, mate? Why you in the corner?" I looked over at him. "Are you crying?!"

"N-no! Brave people don't cry." I mumbled, wiping my eyes and walking over to him.

"Now, where'd you hear that?" Dadza chuckled and knelt down to my level.

"The voices, they say that you're weak if you cry."

"The voices are very wrong about that!" Dad knew about the voices, the doctors knew as well. As did Wilbur, who was the first one to know.

// (in the flashback, Wilbur is 14 and Techno is 6)

Wilbur's POV
I heard a sort of soft-screaming noise. Dad was working at the bird-pub whatever it was with his birds or something, so it wouldn't be him. It sounded like it was coming from... Techno's room?

I knocked on the door.

"Technobladeeeee?"

"DON'T COME IN!"

Ha, to hell with that. I smirked.

I opened the door and saw a small Technoblade sitting on the floor next to his bed, crying. That was the first time I'd ever seen him cry.

"What's wrong, bubs?" I asked, trying to hide my surprise.

"They're so loud..." he mumbled.

"Sorry, kid, what was that?" I pulled him closer and he whispered in my ear.

"Th-the voices... they're hurting my ears... tell them to stop." He cried.

"Oh, Techno. What voices?" I hugged my little brother.

"The voices! My ears hurt!" I was confused. Voices? I thought.

Eh, I'll figure it out later. Need to look after Techno for now.

"Back in a second bubs, okay?" I smiled. He frowned.

"Y-you're leaving me?" He whimpered. His parents had left him at a younger age, so he was an orphan for a couple of years. He now has an anxiety about being left alone. (ORPHAN CHILD WHO IS AN ORPHAN HATER LOL)

"No, no, no! Don't worry. I'm here. You can come with me. I won't leave you." I comforted.

"Thank- ugh... the voices are HURTING my ears!!!" I was still confused. I put him on my back and walked into my room.