Chapter 51: Hate Manifestes

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴅɪsᴛᴜʀʙɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs • ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ • ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ • ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ/ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs • ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ • ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ • ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

A.N.

Hey readers!

I'm back with another chapter to this crazy story! 🤪🤪

I'm sorry, that I haven't been updating but a lot had been happening and it's just February!

Family issues, School, and issues on Wattpad has been keeping me from writing but I decided to put my writing first for a change and get some work done! Lol.

So to tell you before hand, this is the first chapter I have written since the new year, 2021. I wanted to write something (A Naruhina oneshot) earlier but meh...

Things don't go my way.

But yeah. There's that.

Now for the chapter. This chapter is a long one! And that's because I haven't updated in a while so that's my gift to you all.

Buuut... This chapter is extremely dark, lots happen that will have you at the edge of your seat so!!!

I hope you enjoy! 💗💗

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

"Ooh yes!"

"God that feels so good, Naruto!"

Nothing but moans filled up Naruto's throne room as I stood stiffly inside it, my eyes widened in horror. The moans were not coming from me but from another version of myself, one that seemed to also be from my past.

Maybe she's me from a time when Naruto and I..

My thoughts stopped dead in their tracks as the feeling of embarrassment began to take over, my cheeks growing a hot red color.

I bit my lip from the intense emotions I felt, ones that were making me incredibly uncomfortable. And the feeling only grew the more the explicit scene went on in front of me.

A whimper spilled from my lips which caused the large demon male behind me to let out a deep dark chuckle, one that was filled with amusement.

Naruto, stood behind me the entire time while holding both of my wrists firmly, keeping them away from my eyes so I could see the sight of our past selves have sex.