Chapter 43: Show And Tell

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ʟɪɴɢᴇʀɪᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • sᴛᴇᴀᴍʏ • ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ •𝟷𝟾+)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ʟɪɴɢᴇʀɪᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • sᴛᴇᴀᴍʏ • ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ •𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

-Flashback-
Hinata's P.O.V

I yawned softly as my amused lavender eyes steadied watched the television in Naruto's living room, my body lying comfortably on his velvet sofa.

All was quiet in the large mansion as I spent my afternoon catching up on the girly, reality shows I used to watch, before, all of this happened. It was all so fun watching the things I used to. I felt..

Normal...

Naruto hasn't been around in a while so I figured he was out hunting or in better words..

Feeding..

Before he left however, he told me I could do whatever I wanted as long as I stay, inside the living room, so.. The only thing I had in mind was..

Watch Tv..

So, that's what I've been doing. But... I lowered my head, my fingers rubbing against the soft comforter beside me..

I've been doing a lot, of thinking...

A week has only passed since the whole incident with Naruto taking me from my home but...

Things have been heaven since...

But again, questions are going off inside of my head. Things that I want to know.. Things I want to..

See...

Naruto has never outright and shown me any of his abilities. After he took me on a date and changed up the scenery with his weird, demon magic, I've just been so, so intrigued.

It seems he's got so many tricks up his sleeve.

And I just figured now that we're on very good terms, maybe he'll reveal more of his power to me.

Hopefully anyway..

I smiled faintly at my thoughts, excitement taking over me. But I was so distracted, I didn't even hear the low 'whoosh' that was made in the room, the loud Tv masking it out greatly.

So when I looked down and my eyes connected with sly blue ones, I immediately shrieked in shock, my body quickly working away from the demon that was now crouched, directly in front of me.

"N-Naruto!" I screeched out in fear, seriously frightened by his sudden appearance. But he only found my reaction amusing.

He laughed at the sight of my trembling body, my heart racing. I blinked in response, shaking my head at the sneaky demon who was busy laughing before me.