Chapter 47: The Start Of The End

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ • ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ • sᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Naruto's P.O.V

My body trembled in pure agony as now, I sat on the floor of my library, my teeth gritted extremely.

Sweat was pouring rapidly down my tan face and hair as I just stared back at the dimmed candles in front of me, the ones I was using to message Hinata with previously.

My body let off numerous twitches from a pain I knew Hinata had to feel, on her, side. My eyes darkened extremely at that realization.

They, hurt her..

I growled loudly to myself, throwing one of my mighty fists out to punch at the floor. Nothing but anger took over my emotions and all I wanted to do, was express that anger.

I roared, my deep voice filling up the massive room around me. "Damn them! Damn those demon hunters! They will pay, for hurting you, Hinata. Every, last one of them. I will make sure of it. My revenge will, be served!" I yelled out in a crazed fit, my heart breaking. I was devastated. Yet again one of my plans has totally, gone to hell...

It was a good plan too...

It was one I learned only minutes ago which was something that was very helpful.

Useful even..

Looking through this library has really done me wonders. There are many, many key secrets that are hidden within this very room that could help guide me to my goal. Things that past demons have left behind.

Important things to study...

And I wasn't done looking.

But.. I lowered my blonde head, my body desperately calling out for rest, a break even. I was trying out rituals and spells for hours now. I've done nothing but use up my power, just totally abusing it. It was really taking a toil on my body but...

I won't stop...

I'm almost there..

I've contacted Hinata. I felt her. Hell, I heard her. She heard me. I almost reached her until... I punched the floor again, just deeply frustrated. I gritted my teeth.

"Damn you." I whispered out, my curses directed towards the mysterious hunter that drove my magic out of the hideout that Hinata was still, held hostage in..

I blew out a long deep breath, causing my blonde bangs to fly away from my angry, red glowing eyes..

I won't be able to contact Hinata anymore. At least not with that ritual again...