Chapter 46: Torn Apart

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴜsᴇ • ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ • ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ •𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

Many minutes passed and finally the tests were done, which were only things that could test if I was still..

Normal...

The hunter's wanted to know if I was possessed or broken in the mind and all tests ran negative. So that proved that I was indeed..

Normal..

Previously, they've checked my clothing for any signs of weapons which, there were none.

They also checked my body for any spiritual marks or symbols that Naruto could've given me. Luckily, they didn't see the mark etched onto my bottom, so now they think they see nothing on my body.

But after that long, stressful session, I was now being dragged away yet again down a super long hallway by hands that were gripping my pale arms tightly, my body still deeply underdressed.

My eyes were once again covered by a blindfold which blocked off my vision completely. So again, I couldn't see my surroundings. And neither could Naruto, my mind constantly reaching out to him...

Oh Naruto... I miss you so much..

I was so desperate for his arrival, for him, to come and save me. But the demon hunters were just too smart. I was restricted from doing and seeing anything. So there was no way for me to contact Naruto. We were both...

Stuck..

And it was just so, so painful.

The tightness in my chest rose the more I stayed within this place, one that held cruel hunters that treated me like dirt, that weren't trying to help me like they were supposed to...

No..

Their plan is to bring harm to me, to take my life so they, can be rid of Naruto, forever. I lowered my head, whimpering.

This is so, messed up..

But there was nothing I could do. Crying, begging and fighting won't work, for I will just be ignored and bested. And besides, I had no energy left to do such things so now, I just allowed them to take me to where they wanted me to go.

I had no power in this. Naruto will be killed because of me and...

I can't do anything about it...

My mood was turning sad and gloomy as I was carried away to another destination, one that took a little while to get to.

The hope I once had was slowly draining, fluttering away the longer I stayed here under the watch of the demon hunters, my heart breaking extremely.