Chapter 38: Loving You

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɢᴏʀᴇ • ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏᴘᴏᴘʜᴀɢʏ • sᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Naruto's P.O.V

A couple of minutes passed and the date was now, jolly again. Laughs came from the both of us as we shared a strawberry shortcake in which the butler previously brought, Hinata's fork moving to dig deeply into the small cake in front of us.

She shook her head, using her other hand to wipe the happy tears from her eyes.

"Naruto.. I didn't know you were such a comedian." She giggled out on which I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Oh you know. I have my ways, little one. I could be anything you want me to be, baby." I teased with a wink which made her giggle, her hand moving her fork into her mouth to get another taste of the fluffy white cake in front of us.

She hummed, chomping down on it with her beautiful pearly teeth, tasting the cake's ingredients closely.

She then looked up at me, shaking her head once more. "Geez Naruto. What are you trying to do? Get me all fat? Everything you give me to eat has been so yummy. Mmm.." She groaned out in pure bliss, her body working over to grab her another fork full of cake which made me laugh.

I bit my lip, leaning over the table at her. "Aww.. You know I like to satisfy you, my dear. After all, I can't get enough of you." I purred out honestly which made the young girl blush, her teeth chomping slowly, down on the dessert.

She smiled softly but then turned around in her chair, just staring off into the large ocean that settled behind her. I watched her as she just looked at the peaceful scenery around her, my mind free of worries now.

Earlier I must admit, I thought things were gonna be ruined. But...

This date, is far from ruined..

Hinata seems happy and content, her beautiful smiles and laughs lighting up the area more than the candles around us did.

The guilt that has been weighing me down has now been lifted, since I've officially told Hinata what happened that dreadful night.

The night that I killed, Kohan..

Of course, Hinata feels extremely sad about it but she's accepted me, for who I am. And that's all, I've ever wanted..

I smiled but looked down at the cake on the table which was delivered here a few moments ago by the butler I created.

It was brought here by his hands but I, was the one that made it. Cooking always relaxes me after all. Just being around all that heat makes me feel surprisingly, good.