Chapter 4: More and More Fear

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • sᴇx ᴛᴏʏ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

My eyes watered tremendously at the sight of the mysterious man in front of me who was slowly making his way towards my direction, trapping me yet again.

Oh no! How did he get here?!?

I was so confused and scared, I couldn't even think or say anything.

I shook my head helplessly, tears pricking my side at the scary sight of him here, in my house. "Why? Why are you doing this? Please.. Don't." I whispered as my body stayed put before him, just frozen.

He chuckled at the sight of the misery and the fear I expressed, his body quickly stepping in front of me causing his larger and taller frame to tower over my much smaller one.

He stared down at my teary face and then leaned down, placing his hands on his knees amusingly as if he was leveling himself down to a child...

And in a way, yes, I was probably like a child to him...

So helpless and naive..

He grinned.. "Why hello, Hinata. Did you enjoy, the party? And tell me the truth. I hate liars." He said with a pout on his tanned face, his eyes staring deeply into mines.

I listened to his words closely and inwardly shuddered by them, quickly deciding to just tell him the truth.

So, I shook my head. "N-No.. I hated it." I only whispered out to not disappoint him, knowing full well either answer would.

Was there, a way to get out of this situation, without getting hurt?

I don't think there was.

I watched as the demon pouted even more and raised his hand and suddenly grabbed both of my cheeks with them, smashing them tightly together with his fingers making me whimper. "Now now, that's not very nice, Hinata. Haven't you been taught some manners? I came here, to apologize. I must admit, I, was a little harsh on you and got a little carried away. And I want to tell you that I didn't mean, any of it." He responded back amusingly, soon letting go of my cheeks, pushing my body away as well.

I stumbled back a bit from his harsh shove, my hand coming up to rub at my swollen cheeks. But I couldn't help but gawk at the tall blonde male in front of me.

His words are absolutely absrud.

I whimpered in response. "A-Are you serious? Y-You raped me. You, bit me. I won't ever forgive you for that." I whispered out in a screeching manner, my eyes narrowed in pure anger.