Chapter 15: Hunt Or Be Hunted

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ •  𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Konan's P.O.V

Fast as we could, we made it quickly to the location the victim was located, my eyes narrowed greatly. We were all ready.

I, was ready.

Three of our trucks entered inside the crowded parking lot of a high school, my eyes searching it closely.

Wow, it's so.. huge.

That demon could be anywhere with the Hyuga girl.

This, is gonna be a very difficult task to fulfill but.. We have to. For Hinata and for the whole world.

These demons, shouldn't be here. It's not safe for the humans.

I blew out a deep breath but was suddenly tapped by someone, my eyes moving upward to identify the culprit.

Itachi sat in the seat in front of me, two sets of long seats rooted in the back of the truck we were sitting in.

He lifted his head a bit, his eyes narrowed. "Konan.. You know what you must do, right?" He asked sternly, his dark eyes rooted on me for an answer.

Hidan side eyed us from where he sat, one of his hands slowly cracking at his long slimy fingers.

I raised and eyebrow but quickly discarded the male across from me for now, my eyes turning back to Itachi.

His long jet black hair laid gently by his face, ending to his shoulders. A bit of it was held in a ponytail in the back, our ordinary red and black jackets strapped to his body.

Hidan, wore the same jacket, his cold purple eyes every once a while peeking in on our conversation.

I cleared my throat, answering Itachi's earlier question. "Yes, I know exactly what I have to do. I'll lure the Hyuga girl away from the demon Naruto and once I do that.. The demon, is all yours. It's gonna be a bit difficult but.. There's no such thing, as impossible." I declared with a nod, my faith held strong for this mission.

I know we can do this.

We battled tons and tons of strong demons before and in the end, we brought them down, no problem.

Our society even brought down Naruto once.. So I know, we can do that again.. We just have to put our minds to it.

Itachi nodded at my answer but Hidan rolled his eyes, scoffing deeply. "Or we can just kill the damn girl. Once she's gone, it's bye-bye to him. Easy as that." He responded sadistically, a dark glint held in his eye which made the both of us scowl.