Chapter 58: Death Around The Corner

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɢᴏʀᴇ • ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏᴘᴏᴘʜᴀɢʏ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ/ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs •  ᴠᴜʟɢᴀʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ •  ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Naruto's P.O.V

A sonic burst of noise filled my ears over and over causing my entire body to react irregularly.

The noise was so loud, it was not only striking my ears and hindering my ability to hear but I also could not think, see or react to my opponents.

So, I was losing brutally.

The three hunters who were the culprits of possessing the sound guns continued to shoot noise inducing grenades in my path. No matter where I ran, agonizing sounds only I could hear would follow.

My head was throbbing, my body was trembling. My world seemed to be spinning rapidly revealing that I was very dizzy. I felt nothing but dire pain and discomfort and for that I was angry.

What a low blow.

The hunters are growing very desperate. I've scared them into resorting to feeble methods such as this.

Such as attacking my senses only.

The hunters have planned to cut off my senses so I can't hear them advancing. By taking that approach they certainly have an advantage. And stubborn as I was, I didn't want to admit that their plan was working.

I have to find a way to turn this battle around.

Because so far, the hunters were kicking my ass.

With full force, my trembling body was attacked by the same sword that looked to be the size of my massive body, the hunter swinging it towards me with all of his might.

Because of the sound that was blaring all around me constantly, I had no time nor the energy to react.

The only thing I saw before I was sent flying across the air was a devious smirk from the hunter.

The impact was harsh once the enormous sword came into contact with my flesh. My feet were taken completely off the floor and my body was sent flying through the air.

The hit I received was so deadly, the air was knocked completely out of my lungs causing me to choke and gasp for breath.

A large gash ran up my body, starting at my thigh all the way up to my neck, blood of my kind oozing out of the alarming cut. But it quickly healed up, just like the rest of the injuries I was given by the hunters beforehand. Wind blew and struck my body fiercely, letting me know that I was still flying across the air.