Chapter 49: The Devil In Disguise

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ • ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ • ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ/ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs • ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ • ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ • ʙᴏɴᴅᴀɢᴇ • ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Yahiko's P.O.V

Yes, everything is going just as planned...

All that's standing in the way, is....

Time...

My eyes were rooted intently on the unconscious teenage girl before me who laid silently as ever within a large bed with blankets of white drawn over her completely.

Her eyes were closed shut from the world as she laid stiff, like a lifeless doll almost.

The medicine as well as the poison was steadily flowing through tubes to enter into both of her arms and soon, her body.

So far, twelve minutes has passed by and now, there should be enough poison in her system to affect Naruto. I narrowed my eyes.

It should be..

The process was a pretty extended, quiet and intense one, my team only standing and watching most of the time.

A few of them would occasionally participate on, the matter. One moving to tend to the young girl's IV's, my brown orbs watching as a young huntress placed a white band around both of Hinata's arms, right over the needle which was stuck inside of her red, blotchy flesh.

This way, it could keep the IV in place. But it also helps, by being there so tightly, directs the poison as well as the sleeping drug into her system much easier, making the process run smoother.

I nodded approvingly as I eyed my people work diligently, my body standing still at the foot of the large bed in the room. But a curiosity was steady poking at my side and my feet began to move, to soon take me towards a blonde haired woman located beside Hinata's bed.

The young huntress was sitting quietly within a chair in front of a small computer, one that was connected to sensor pads which were stuck to Hinata's head at the moment, accessing her brain to us.

As well as all her memories...

All of her overall knowledge...

Everything...

I smirked but stepped up to the huntress, silent as ever, my brown orbs narrowing upon her as she worked.

The dark clothing I wore flowed in the steady wind I made as I walked, soon finding my position beside the woman which immediately caught her attention. She took her eyes off of the bright computer device for a moment to send a smile my way.