Chapter 11: Understanding

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Sasori's P.O.V

Over the passed day, after I received that strange phone call from that young woman, I have been doing a lot of research.

And what I've found.. has scared the hell, out of me.

Not only is this woman.. in grave danger..

She also.. needs help.. fast.

I sat in my own office this time which was a small room with nothing more than a desk and computer, a few pictures up which to a stranger, wouldn't mean any thing.

I held some of this, demon's files all over my table...

And they were a whole load of bad.

Naruto Uzumaki... Is a powerful.. ancient demon.

Who knows why he's spending his time with a measly human. He hasn't killed her.. which is good.

I can work with that.

Naruto, Uzumaki is a 2,000 year old demon.

His life span, is huge.

He's been around ever since humans, first, been walking, on this earth.

But.. Here's the trick.

He's been sealed away for some time.. until.. now.

He's broken out of his seal and now.. stronger than ever.

He's known for brutally killing off his victims like any other than demon but..

His power level, is immense.

No human.. has ever seen it.. and made it out alive.

We have, to catch him.. Immediately.

I groaned as I looked through numerous papers and papers, blowing my hair up in frustration.

The only thing that can bring him down is sealing him again...

Which would takes hours...

But I don't think that would work a second time..

I blew out another deep breath and threw the files back on my desk, my mind swirling with thoughts.

I haven't told the others yet.. Which I think is best.

They'll want to find him immediately.. and end him.. Which will no doubt get them all killed.

I have to figure out a way, to bring him.. down.. and I think I have just the way.

I smirked slyly and grabbed my phone, turning in my chair and pulling the drawer to my desk out, which revealed, my notes...